It is over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is over

What an ass-whuppin!

Total domination! It was a great game, Miami kicked ass!:D
Miami is the NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I'm so physiced I could give birth if pregnant.:lol: Don't want to think about it though, gotta send these drunk bastards outta here and make sure they leave some herb....:goof: You guys are the best.....:cool:

jaydog

i know some fools will say "but nebraska outscored miami in the second half", like miami was really trying to run up the score! oregon should have been in the rosebowl, they're a passing team and i think it would have been a better game. although, i did like seeing the cornholers get buttf*cked!

Dude, the Canes smoked the huskers like McCarthurs pipe in WWII and left em begging for more.:lol: I'm gonna eat grits for 'em in the morning just out of tribute.:lol: Poor cornhuskers.LOL

jaydog

you know the ones who voted the huskers in there have got to say something positive about nebraska. all the fans criticized em for voting for em in the first place!:(

Nebraska wasn't voted in. They were fourth in both polls, the dumb computers and strength of schedule got them in.

Strength of schedule is determined 66% by opponents records and 33% by opponents opponents records.

Back
Top Bottom