It isn't pretty but here is how our draft might play out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It isn't pretty but here is how our draft might play out...

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
This draft won't win awards for being "flashy" or full of "5 star studs". Rather this will be a draft of filling needs with the BPA at the time. Fortunate for us we have a lot of needs so the glory of BPA in most rounds will play to our advantage. Now is this the draft I want? No. However, this is the draft I can see us going with and being satisfied with the results 3 years down the line.

13: R1P13
OT JACK CONKLIN
MICHIGAN ST.

42: R2P11
OLB DARRON LEE
OHIO ST.

73: R3P10
RB KENNETH DIXON
LOUISIANA TECH

107: R4P9
CB LESHAUN SIMS
SOUTHERN UTAH

147: R5P8
G CONNOR MCGOVERN
MISSOURI

186: R6P11
WR MALCOLM MITCHELL
GEORGIA

227: R7P6
S JORDAN LUCAS
PENN ST.

231: R7P10
TE JAKE MCGEE
FLORIDA

are we just not bothering with playing cornerbacks this year? Just let the qb throw against air and score the td quickly?

This draft won't win awards for being "flashy" or full of "5 star studs". Rather this will be a draft of filling needs with the BPA at the time. Fortunate for us we have a lot of needs so the glory of BPA in most rounds will play to our advantage. Now is this the draft I want? No. However, this is the draft I can see us going with and being satisfied with the results 3 years down the line. 13: R1P13 OT JACK CONKLIN MICHIGAN ST. 42: R2P11 OLB DARRON LEE OHIO ST. 73: R3P10 RB KENNETH DIXON LOUISIANA TECH 107: R4P9 CB LESHAUN SIMS SOUTHERN UTAH 147: R5P8 G CONNOR MCGOVERN MISSOURI 186: R6P11 WR MALCOLM MITCHELL GEORGIA 227: R7P6 S JORDAN LUCAS PENN ST. 231: R7P10 TE JAKE MCGEE FLORIDA
Hope you're wrong. The pessimism among fans will be palpable.

Here's how our Draft Could Play Out.........(maybe draft forum to make your prediction)

Good thing we made a post for this, it makes about as much sense as trading up to #3 for Elliott........

This draft can't get here soon enough, Its really getting silly .....

id be happy to get jake McGee in round 7...I think he'd beat out anyone for the #3 tight end gig in 2016 in house

This was going off of NFL.com's draft chart and running a full simulated mock with only me making Miami's picks. He was there for the taking.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Here's how our Draft Could Play Out.........(maybe draft forum to make your prediction)

Good thing we made a post for this, it makes about as much sense as trading up to #3 for Elliott........

This draft can't get here soon enough, Its really getting silly .....

You have something better to contribute, well....

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

id be happy to get jake McGee in round 7...I think he'd beat out anyone for the #3 tight end gig in 2016 in house

McGee is one of those strange players that could end up being a Heath Miller type or could just transition into Fasano.

I give it less than a 30% chance Lee is there @ 42. But if he is that would be amazing.

I give it less than a 30% chance Lee is there @ 42. But if he is that would be amazing.

Yeah, I was surprised as well to see him there and available in the 2nd round.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

no wheeling and dealing? doubt that

The simulator doesn't factor in trades. It is just a straight pick based on draft order.

Back
Top Bottom