It was 20 years ago today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It was 20 years ago today

Canuck Phin Fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That Louis Oliver picked off Jim Kelly 3 times returning one of those picks 103 yards for a score. Dolphins won 37-10. What a great day. I was 14, and videotaped the game, watching it over and over. Keith Jackson was just signed as a free agent and he scored a TD, and Bobby Humphrey caught a TD from Dan. Man, I'm getting old. Still have the video tape of the game, just no VCR....lol

Didn't Craig Erickson start tht game? Or was that a different one? Anyway, I hav a ton of games on VHS. Same problem...no VCR. Lol

Wow! I remember feeling like I was running with Oliver on that last pick-6. So much pent-up aggression and frustration was released on that sideline sprint. Man I still hate Thurman Thomas! Seriously though, 1993 would have been our year. (Mutters repeatedly while staring blankly)

Wow! I remember feeling like I was running with Oliver on that last pick-6. So much pent-up aggression and frustration was released on that sideline sprint. Man I still hate Thurman Thomas! Seriously though, 1993 would have been our year. (Mutters repeatedly while staring blankly)
I think you mean 92, and yea I hated Thomas too. **** he was good.

That was one of my favorite games. I still remember Oliver running that back for a pick 6 like it was yesterday. Awesome memories!!

I think you mean 92, and yea I hated Thomas too. **** he was good.

No I meant 1993. The game we're talking about was in 1992 but the result of this game plus the playoff run that year set up high expectations for 1993. To me that would have been Marino's best shot at a Championship. I really liked that team, and Marino was playing awesome right up until he tore his Achilles.

....Sargent Pepper taught the band to play?

I wish I was old enough to see Young Dan in action. Hopefully one day my kids will say the same about Ryan

No I meant 1993. The game we're talking about was in 1992 but the result of this game plus the playoff run that year set up high expectations for 1993. To me that would have been Marino's best shot at a Championship. I really liked that team, and Marino was playing awesome right up until he tore his Achilles.

Sorry Bro....ur right.....

I remember that game last it was yesterday, Tom Oliverdotti came up with his best game plan ever. Jim Kelly was so confussed. And Oliver was penalized for the p-6 because he was SHOW-BOATING. I GUESS.

I was in Chicago at the time and watched the game at a bar...as good a game as that was for us, my favorite has to be when AJ Duhe had the hat trick agaisnt the jets that put us in the superbowl.

Ozzy rules!!

Loved that game. My hatred for the jets today, can't compare to my hatred for the bills in the '90s. The bills made me quit gambling on the dolphins.

I remember LO ran out of gas on his last interception. What an awesome game. Wasnt that our first use of Keith Jackson, our newest and first Free Agent? What an awesome game..

Back
Top Bottom