It'll turn around | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It'll turn around

Dolphins=LIFE

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone see Joey on the sidelines in the 4th in between those TD drives and before the final drive? He looked like a leader. He looked confident. I saw him joking around with McMichael after he dropped that potential TD, because they ended up scoring anyway. I think this team is responding to Joey.

JT looked absolutely FURIOUS after the game. As did Saban. I believe this ship is ready to right itself.

We thought the season would turn around after the Bills loss. Then after the Texans loss. But, I truly believe that after today, it's going to get better for this team. Basing it off sheer reactions from the players and staff, they believe they can win games now, and they won't settle for less.

What ever your taking I want some.This team is not that good to turn it around.They are a poor team.I like you think joey played well but the coaches are letting this team down

I believe wholeheartedly this team will change once Mularky is gone. Seriously, we need to go forward, not sideways.

We can only hope so, but I seriously doubt we will turn this around this year.

I just want to see them win a game and Mare is sucking on purpose Daunte is paying him off to suck so we can lose and then he can get back into the game.

i hope so because i am starting to become nervous about my personal heath

Bonedoc7777 said:
i hope so because i am starting to become nervous about my personal heath

As am i..i havent felt this poor after a loss all year. i am still in a state of amazement and depression

Dolphins=LIFE said:
Anyone see Joey on the sidelines in the 4th in between those TD drives and before the final drive? He looked like a leader. He looked confident. I saw him joking around with McMichael after he dropped that potential TD, because they ended up scoring anyway. I think this team is responding to Joey.

JT looked absolutely FURIOUS after the game. As did Saban. I believe this ship is ready to right itself.

We thought the season would turn around after the Bills loss. Then after the Texans loss. But, I truly believe that after today, it's going to get better for this team. Basing it off sheer reactions from the players and staff, they believe they can win games now, and they won't settle for less.

I totally agree. You have to focus on the positives here. Ronnie looked solid (despite some 3rd down runs), Harrington looks sharp.

We are not the Raiders, 49ers, Texans of this league. We are better, and I'm sure the frustration we see the team venting and even people here on these boards is because we know Miami is a good football team that is very close.

dQbell said:
I totally agree. You have to focus on the positives here. Ronnie looked solid (despite some 3rd down runs), Harrington looks sharp.

We are not the Raiders, 49ers, Texans of this league. We are better, and I'm sure the frustration we see the team venting and even people here on these boards is because we know Miami is a good football team that is very close.
I agree with that. We all were down last year at 3-7, but we know what happened after that. It may be a little too late again, but just winning some football games will make me feel better. I know they can. GO PHINS

i will run naked down my street if the win ten straight, my wife will tape it and i will post it here, who else is with me

I've supported joey as well but he was just as fault as the others,,the interception and the rollout right where he had wes wide open and totally missed him were two that i can think of,

Bonedoc7777 said:
i will run naked down my street if the win ten straight, my wife will tape it and i will post it here, who else is with me
We will just take your word for it.

It won't turn around this season. Hopefully next, but some changes will have to be made for that to happen.

Rick 1966 said:
It won't turn around this season. Hopefully next, but some changes will have to be made for that to happen.

God Willing.

Mike Mularkey needs to be staring at a pink piece of paper tomorrow.

That'll turn this boat around, real fast.

Saban doesn't have the guts, though. I think he proved that with Culpepper.

Back
Top Bottom