It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s almost silly to ever buy a jersey from this team

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
if so, put your name on the back of it. You have a better chance of playing OT, CB or RB now. I have a Tannehill, Landry and Zach Thomas jersey. Next year, only one will be worth keeping.

Well ZT is always worth keeping an Tannehill will be fine also. I only have Suh because before that I bought Culpepper and have been gun shy ever since. I honestly never wear my Suh Jersey though. I think a shirt and hat is overkill and I just about always wear a Dolphins hat unless I'm at work and even there once in a blue moon.

-Wake
-Tannehill
-Ajayi
-Landry
-Long
-Brown
-Ginn
-Culpepper
-Crowder
-Marshall
-Chambers
- my personal favorite, Feeley

I had a long list of sadness before I decided this past winter to buy myself a personalized throwback uniform

I'm debating on a Reshad Jones honestly.... maybe if we keep him after this next contract.

Yeah, I hadnt bought one since Ronnie Brown, then this offseason I pulled the trigger on a Tannehill. No more current player jerseys for me. I think I'm going to buy a Marino throwback and just stick with that.

if so, put your name on the back of it. You have a better chance of playing OT, CB or RB now. I have a Tannehill, Landry and Zach Thomas jersey. Next year, only one will be worth keeping.

I am hoping to corner the market by Christmas with my Miami Dolphins Velcro Jersey Nameplates. SHHHHH don't tell anyone!!!!!!!

The only jersey I have of current players is Tannehill, it was a gift and if it wasn't I likely would've bought one.

I stopped buying jersery's after the Culpepper debacle, when I was in my mid 20's and realized how dumb it was to keep buying these jersey's, especially once I started to become older than most of these players.

I plan on wearing my Tannehill jersey for at least 4-5 more years.

If you want to buy a jersey of a current player that you will be able to wear with pride no matter what happens in the next two years, buy a Cameron Wake jersey.

I love that man.

Reshad Jones and Ryan Tannehill (fingers crossed on that knee) would be your other options.

If you want to buy a jersey of a current player that you will be able to wear with pride no matter what happens in the next two years, buy a Cameron Wake jersey.

I love that man.

Reshad Jones and Ryan Tannehill (fingers crossed on that knee) would be your other options.

I've got me a nice Wake and Tannehill one. Buying jerseys isn't so bad when they are $30 from china lol

Bought my son a Ajayi jersey last week for Christmas this year. I have a Landry already all most lost them both in one day.

Back
Top Bottom