It's been a long time..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's been a long time.....

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
but I can honestly say I am proud to be a Dolphins fan today.

I've been a Finheaven member for a long time but I don't post a whole lot. Mostly because my mom taught me if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I'm not buying tickets to the Super Bowl or anything like that. But I do think this team has a different feel to them and the fight they have in them is inspiring even.
Anyways, just wanted to put my 2 cents in and cheers :brewskis: my fellow fin fans. It's been a long time since we've had something like this to celebrate. Hopefully we can take care of business against SF, get our O-line healthy again, and keep this ball rolling ! #PhinsUp

Like I said before this season, I just want to see improvement. If I saw that then, regardless of the record, I would call this a successful year. Not only as we seeing improvement, but we are seeing a true maturation process in some players and change of culture throughout the organization. It took a few weeks, and a healthy OL, to get here but I hope it doesn't end anytime soon. I am loving football again....for now.

The team seems to have heart, which I couldn't say under Joe Philibin.

There are deficiencies on the roster for sure, but the fact that Miami is in the running really bodes well for the coaching staff and that's really the key to success in the NFL. Talent-wise, most teams are pretty close. At this point in the season it often comes down to depth and quality of coaching.

Like you, I'm not looking super bowl but I love the improvement I've seen especially in the running game and, more recently, the defense.

Back
Top Bottom