It's going to be a long season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's going to be a long season

eman41

Practice Squad
Reaction score
These guys look out of shape,, gasping for air , cramping up . I mean we are playing down here in south Fla and we are the ones suffering from the humidity . That's all on conditioning. This is a copy league , so watch out for Houston coming up , powerful offense ,, I have a feeling that our secondary is going to really SUCK this year , JT I think does not have much left in the tank , the next 3 games are going to be really tough going against 2 Pro- Bowl qb's in Houston and San Diego , and in Cleveland the qb is coming around .,,,, get prepared phin fans for a really rocky road coming up

These guys look out of shape,, gasping for air , cramping up . I mean we are playing down here in south Fla and we are the ones suffering from the humidity . That's all on conditioning. This is a copy league , so watch out for Houston coming up , powerful offense ,, I have a feeling that our secondary is going to really SUCK this year , JT I think does not have much left in the tank , the next 3 games are going to be really tough going against 2 Pro- Bowl qb's in Houston and San Diego , and in Cleveland the qb is coming around .,,,, get prepared phin fans for a really rocky road coming up

Or it could be that:

1. There was a short offseason
2. It was the first game of the season
3. It was against the best QB of all-time
4. It was against a Top 3 all-time HC
5. Our best corners were out for half the game
6. Nate Solder was holding Cameron Wake for almost the entire game and never called for it.

I won't deny it, the Pats were by far the better team, but I still believe the defense is better than what it showed tonight. There were a lot of factors that contributed to it. I was highly encouraged by the offense, however.

If you had to chase those patriots receivers and tight ends, you'd cramp up too. The frantic pace is exhausting for anyone to defend. You have to admit they struck quickly with mind blowing precision.

Or it could be that:

1. There was a short offseason
2. It was the first game of the season
3. It was against the best QB of all-time
4. It was against a Top 3 all-time HC
5. Our best corners were out for half the game
6. Nate Solder was holding Cameron Wake for almost the entire game and never called for it.

I won't deny it, the Pats were by far the better team, but I still believe the defense is better than what it showed tonight. There were a lot of factors that contributed to it. I was highly encouraged by the offense, however.

Same excuses, diffrent year. Seriously knock it off already, I dont understand what it will take for some fans to get a clue. Its the same **** every year.

This was not meant to come off as being a jackass, but come on. Every year we lose the first game I hear that first game excuse. They had a short year too, as did every other team in the NFL.

Brady isnt the best of all time.

ALL OUR CORNERS SUCKED TONIGHT.

get prepared phin fans for a really rocky road coming up

By that logic, what kind of season are the Colts, Chiefs, & Steelers in for ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Or it could be that:

Agreed. I could not have summed it up any better.

Same excuses, diffrent year. Seriously knock it off already, I dont understand what it will take for some fans to get a clue. Its the same **** every year.

oh seriously def. - same EXACT thing - chad henne putting up 400 yards passing, defensive players getting cramps from brady running a no-huddle. exactly the same as last year. defense sucking offense playing well. great.

So this was what the Bears, Packers, Steelers, and Jets were saying in the regular season last year too huh? 4 of the top 5 defense that all played in the Championship game. Dude get a clue. Give the Patriots credit where credit is due. We may not be the best team or even a top 5 defensive team, but the Patriots are the best offensive in the league last year and added even more weapons this off-season. That team is just great.

Henne throwing for 400 yards, 2 td's, and no picks against the Pats is the same **** from last year? No it's not. We had NO offseason, which means NO time to condition. And you can't tell me Wake wasn't getting held by Solder almost the entire game!!!
Every point that SkapePhin said was 100% TRUE! Tom Brady is the BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE and will be considered top 5 all time! It's not like we got 600 some yds put up on us by the Bengals or Raiders! Brady is going to put up big numbers against every team he plays! Why? HE'S THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE!

If it weren't for our offense, we would have been blown the **** out!

This was not meant to come off as being a jackass, but come on. Every year we lose the first game I hear that first game excuse. They had a short year too, as did every other team in the NFL.

Brady isnt the best of all time.

ALL OUR CORNERS SUCKED TONIGHT.

You have some serious homer glasses on if you dont think Brady isn't the best of all time. His stats are nasty and he has 3 rings. Id take him over any QB in history, even over Marino.

These may be excuses, but its also reality. 1 game against the best QB in the league is a rather low sample size to draw anything from. Now, if this happened again Buffalo, I would be more concerned. It is what it is. The shortened offseason definitely seemed to have an impact on defenses... See Steelers, Giants, Chiefs, Etc.

Back
Top Bottom