It's Happened, Team Has Signed Off for 2017 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Happened, Team Has Signed Off for 2017

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Took 10 weeks but Miami has finally quit. Specifically the defense. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner. And can you really blame them? This is the absolute worst offense I've ever seen Miami field for a season. The defense is gassed midway through the 1st qtr because the offense blows so bad. Cutler was a huge mistake. Never should have been signed. Embarrassed yet again on national tv. I'm ok with Gase shipping off Ajayi but when you do that as basically using Ajayi as a scapegoat yet keep shielding Cutler from criticism for crappy play then I won't be surprised if Gase loses the locker room if he hasn't already. I say just sit back and enjoy the ride to the top of the draft standings and hope for a lot of players and coaches to be gone next season. Sucks but it looks like another season of just rooting against new england from winning yet another Super Bowl.

If we lose out we will be picking 5th.

I spent well over an hour last week studying the remaining matchups. The teams close to us in record play the teams like the Browns,Colts,49ers, and each other. There are many head to heads coming for 3-5 win teams; too many not to result in wins for teams like Chicago,Texans,Chargers,etc.

The Dolphins will continue to face great defenses and also the top two offensive teams in KC and New England.

Next week will be our best shot at a win. If we lose next week it might be over. Our offense does not matchup well with the Denver defense if they are healthy.

Buffalo has hit a snag, but they will have an educated Kelvin Benjamin and the return of Charles Clay to bolster their second half.

Cinci is not that bad of a team. They are still able to win any Sunday, especially when you are playing teams like the Browns.

Back
Top Bottom