It's Locke birthday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Locke birthday

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Club Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Bro have a great day.............:up:

Very very happy B-day to my Land of Entrapment brotheren.....

Time for a night at Billy's Long bar? I used to live within walking distance...what a great damn bar that is!!!

Take care Locke

Very very happy B-day to my Land of Entrapment brotheren.....

Time for a night at Billy's Long bar? I used to live within walking distance...what a great damn bar that is!!!

Take care Locke

Much appreciated my friend.

I go to that bar every once in a while. It's the only place left in the city that you're allowed to smoke in, so it's always pretty packed. I'm not sure how long it's been since you've visited, but breweries have been popping up all over the place here. We're second only to Colorado for the number of breweries per capita now. I'll probably hit up a few of them these evening with the wife and some friends. Pretty low key night, but I'm getting too old for anything else I think...

Much appreciated my friend.

I go to that bar every once in a while. It's the only place left in the city that you're allowed to smoke in, so it's always pretty packed. I'm not sure how long it's been since you've visited, but breweries have been popping up all over the place here. We're second only to Colorado for the number of breweries per capita now. I'll probably hit up a few of them these evening with the wife and some friends. Pretty low key night, but I'm getting too old for anything else I think...

Yep, it has been a very long time since I went drinking in ABQ. I did have a mini- High School reunion there about 5 years ago. It was actually at a friends house in Rio Rancho, so that doesn't really count I guess.

Billy's was awesome cause you could spend an entire evening seriously tieing one on, start at a tap on the wall...drink like 30 beers and never have the same one twice lol

Used to endulge in the Yard's there as well. Do they still have the football game where you pay for a pin on the field, drink yards, earn first downs (10 yards = free yard) and IF you ever scored a TD you got the silver engraved mug?

Ahhhh Nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy belated birthday to the latte liberal professor! Hope it was fulfilling. Did you celebrate with any new tats?

When one of these days roll around downroad you and Bobby Humphrey should get together and hoist a few in celebration considering it's also Canada Day!

Back
Top Bottom