It's MILLER TIME!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's MILLER TIME!!!

2413fanphins

Active Roster
Reaction score
I need me some lamar miller in a phins uni... coming from a former BUD man, it's hard to admit it's miller time...

he is a great looking back, and he means business.

any chance he's available at 33?

I realize we have DT, but I am thinking I'd like lamaar miller in there, he's already used to a 2 back system with smash and dash in coral gables. Especially if the new regime lets reggie bush go.

I love miller. As a canes fan, I hope he doesnt come out this year, but if he does I think he'll be a first rounder for sure.

I think we're pretty set at RB.

based on what evidence. half the fan base thinks reggie bush is overrated and should be dumped next year, (excluding myself), and daniel thomas has missed more games than he has played I believe...

not exactly my idea of being set....

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

NICE ****ING **** IN YOUR SIG THOUGH MAN... son of a *****.

Nice player. Nothing special. Elite speed but rarely shows it because he spends too much time in the backfield playing "Just Dance." That will be fixed in the NFL but he's a first round pick. Probably projected in the middle of the first but he'll drop to the late first round just like Ingram did. Running backs just aren't that valuable in the league anymore.

Best running back in the league, Adrian Peterson, playing for an awful team in Minnesota.

i don't buy the rbs aren't that valuable stuff...but if its me and i'm miami i'd much rather pair daniel thomas with a lamichael james type...especially if we are gonna stick with this spread offense...james is small but he's a tough sob and you can run him inside some...and he's got what we lack...home run hitter ability every time he touches the ball...

i shudder to think what james could do in new englands offense in place of danny woodheads roll...

as for miller i'm not overly impressed to be honest...

Running backs are valuable but now as valuable as they once were. The way a running back is used has changed dramatically over the past five years. Featured backs are a thing of yesterday and that's why we're seeing elite college running backs projecting well to the league and then their draft stock falling on draft day.

Pretty sure we'll see more and more of that for years to come.

we probably will...the more teams go with these spread offenses and the natural running lanes they create the less it will be about great vision and feet and more about one cut and get north and south...that and all the teams who share carries and do not feature bell cows at the position

Running backs are valuable but now as valuable as they once were. The way a running back is used has changed dramatically over the past five years. Featured backs are a thing of yesterday and that's why we're seeing elite college running backs projecting well to the league and then their draft stock falling on draft day.

Pretty sure we'll see more and more of that for years to come.

Playmaking backs with lots of speed still hold a lot of value. As the NFL keeps progressing to more of a passing league, it's the Mark Ingram's of the world that will keep losing value while the LeSean McCoy, Jahvid Best, and Darren McFadden's that will still hold great value.

Lamar Miller falls under that category, but he still dances way too much. But he's a speed back that can run up the middle, unlike CJ Spiller who I got ripped to shreds on this board for saying would bust... Great size at 5'11" 215 as well. Hasn't been the most durable though. Miller needs another year at Miami, who knows what he decides though. As for if we should take him, all depends on who's the board, and I think RB is one of the least of our concerns.

Back
Top Bottom