It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks

You can't blame Cutler for everything. We dropped a lot of easy passes and the O-line still sucks for the most part. Parker getting hurt didn't help matters either. The defense had a great game and they were playing hard all day. I don't believe that Gase has lost the locker room or else, the defense would look horrible too. I still believe it starts with the o-line and we miss Tannehill.

Does anyone knows how bad is the injury to Parker?

Ozzy rules!!

Yes and no. If we take Cutler's play out of it......

I agree that the receivers didn't help much with some key drops and there was too much pressure allowed. Ajayi's fumble also wasn't good.

However, the condensed playbook, the baby play calling and the lack of energy are all symptoms of Cutler being there.

When we get to Cutler himself, he has been terrible. His footwork is awful, his time management / sense of urgency is non existent and he clearly has no leadership skills or even desire to exhibit any.

I agree with you that it isn't Cutler himself, but it is the entire package of Cutler and his impact on the offense.

I think I would rather see Matt Moore slinging it around out there. We are probably going to need 21 points next week to compete with the Falcons, and this offense can't do it.....at least with what we have seen in Moore, we know he can move the team.

Cutler is done. I'm all for putting Moore in at this point but not gonna be shocked when we're 2-7 and still starting the guy who should've stayed retired.

Gase isnt benching Cutler after a win.

Playcalling was much better the last few possessions and we were able to move the ball. Once Gase stopped with the RPO bullshit, the trick plays and the WR screens we actually made some positive yardage.

Unfortunately, it took him until the tail end of the 3rd Q to get his head out of his ass.

I live right by Chicago so I had to watch cutler and bears. Cutler never won with bears and he won't win here... he's a .500 qb plain and simple. So for you guys that think we gonna find lighting in bottle with him think again. He is what he is!!

Once they get the OL figured out, if they ever do, things can get much better for this offense. The pass protection with this OL is very AVG to say the least. I don't think Moore would change what is going with our OL. But who knows, he does have that gun slinger thing going for him. However I know this for sure whether it's Cutler's fault or not, if the O doesn't get going soon, Gase will have to make a QB change. This O is lacking energy.

Moore could actually produce points with pretty much the exact same players on offense last season, against tougher competition and under more pressure late in the season with the playoffs in the balance.

I've seem enough of Cutler to knows he's done. Moore gives us a chance to win games without having to rely solely on the defense. Cutler won't win us anything unless the defense allows less than 10 points to the opposition in every single game.

Have you noticed how much and how well Cutler has moved in the pocket? Every drop back he has no time to set and throw. The OL is as bad as it ever was for 17. Tunsil, Bushrod and Thomas are the biggest issues. Moore would fare no better if he was on the field. It’s mystifying how badly Tunsil has regressed.

I understand this is not all on Cutler, but the guy shows absolutely no emotion or fire. He just doesn't care and the offensive players are following suit. I'd be curios to see if the OL plays better with Moore behind them, because I'm sure the receivers would. Cutler is just not a leader.

My biggest issue w Jay is he doesn't want to stick his nose in there. All this throwing off of the back foot and happy feet in the pocket - he looks scared of getting hurt. For $10mil I want to see him stand in there and deliver. This win is a total mirage as Matt castle sucks as bad as Jay and we are now 4 straight games where a Cutler led offense has scored a total of 3 TDs. How do you not make a QB change? QBs job is to lead the offense to points. If he's not doing that after 4 games you seriously have to think about other options. See if it sparks the team.

The stadium was dead today. They took on Cutlers energy

Cutler needs everything around him to be perfect just so he can be average. If not, Cutler is a very bad QB

Back
Top Bottom