It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks

The pass to Landry was waaaaaay too late. I thought I saw some frustration in Landry's face after that.

Well that is because Cutler was scrambling for his life "AGAIN" and Landry wasn't his first read. Make a play Jarvis if you want paid.

Well that is because Cutler was scrambling for his life "AGAIN" and Landry wasn't his first read. Make a play Jarvis if you want paid.

I hate defending **** play, but it was a third down play if I remember correctly. Jarvis was AT the sticks and covered like a blanket. If he comes forward to make the catch, he would be tackled short of the sticks.

The whole offense is a mess and out of sync, I'm not about to throw Jarvis under the bus over a play like that (or 10 plays like that for that matter.)

I hate defending **** play, but it was a third down play if I remember correctly. Jarvis was AT the sticks and covered like a blanket. If he comes forward to make the catch, he would be tackled short of the sticks.

The whole offense is a mess and out of sync, I'm not about to throw Jarvis under the bus over a play like that (or 10 plays like that for that matter.)

It would have been a tough catch, but isn't he suppose to be one of the best slot wr in he game? The drop in the third qt was just terrible.

It would have been a tough catch, but isn't he suppose to be one of the best slot wr in he game? The drop in the third qt was just terrible.

**** happens, like I said, the whole offense is a mess.

He did score our only offensive TD today.

Out of everyone on offense, Landry isnt the guy im calling out, I'm not sure why you are.

**** happens, like I said, the whole offense is a mess.

He did score our only offensive TD today.

Out of everyone on offense, Landry isnt the guy im calling out, I'm not sure why you are.

It is not calling him out it is pointing out his bad plays. As for his TD I was calling for the throw to him in VIP chat. I said 3 shots fire a laser into Landry's gut.

What is Gase doing to make Cutler better? The scheme is pure garbage and we can't block anything. Might as well start Moore because if you can't give Jay great protection he's useless.

What is Gase doing to make Cutler better? The scheme is pure garbage and we can't block anything. Might as well start Moore because if you can't give Jay great protection he's useless.

I think they made some helpful changes late in the game.

The last few drives they got rid of the WR screens and alot of the RPO bullshit.

I really think that the RPO stuff hurts our oline alot. They are never sure if they are run blocking or pass protecting, so we end up getting a halfassed effort doing both. (There are very different techniques for run blocking and pass protecting)

Let's see if that carries over to ATL, or if we are back to the bullshit we have run the last 3.75 games.

When the fan base was chanting for matt Moore I bet Adam gase was thinking this is the dumbest fan base ive ever been around.

Those clowns were chanting after screen passes were sniffed out at the los and he threw the ball in the dirt. Not a freaking clue.

I was embarrassed frankly. Cutler left a right before the fg td off the board cause he bailed a pocket he shouldn't have where we had Julius Thomas down the seam occupying the deep middle safety and had he held that safety with his eyes post snap to the seam he could have drilled a bullet td to stills who had the db flat footed out of the cut on the deep post. Had he not liked it he had a bottom side sticks route to grant instead he bailed and threw it away. But gase can't throw it for him or get him to stand in either.

Truth is though matt Moore couldn't have made the deep post rope throw either. The only guy that could is out for the season and you can bet he'd have held that safety post snap to the seam and ripped that post route.

Then cutler threw that awful pick which was totally on tbe Qb. Most the timing route aspects are out of the o with cutler and moore.

Then he took a late sack where he took a deep drop has to climb instead he bailed backwards laremy tunsil can't do a thing when the qb bails out on a deep drop even deeper.

Here's the truth of it this team might be undefeated right now with tannehill. The entire league is playing to take away Ajayi Adam gase is calling the game to hide the qb exposure and he should be and matt Moore isn't gonna change it.

The worst thing is we are wasting a top half of the league worthy d due to our best thing we have shown run d primarily because we don't have a legit qb like Ryan tannehill to play with it.

Anyways here are the top grades for the day.

Top grade Kiko Alonzo. Also top grades Lawrence Timmons and reshad jones

Last edited:
The stadium was dead today. They took on Cutlers energy
Not sure where u were but we were loudly supoorting the defense. Then again with a statement like that let me explain to you:
Guide for football fans
Rule 1: if your offense is on the field be quiet.
Rule 2: if your offense is on the field be loud.

For what it is worth I am almost positive there is somewhat of a player revolt brewing based on the sideline actions during todays game. Which would explain some if the lack of effort on the field as well.

When the fan base was chanting for matt Moore I bet Adam gase was thinking this is the dumbest fan base ive ever been around.

Those clowns were chanting after screen passes were sniffed out at the los and he threw the ball in the dirt. Not a freaking clue.

I was embarrassed frankly. Cutler left a right before the fg td off the board cause he bailed a pocket he shouldn't have where we had Julius Thomas down the seam occupying the deep middle safety and had he held that safety with his eyes post snap to the seam he could have drilled a bullet td to stills who had the db flat footed out of the cut on the deep post. Had he not liked it he had a bottom side sticks route to grant instead he bailed and threw it away. But gase can't throw it for him or get him to stand in either.

Truth is though matt Moore couldn't have made the deep post rope throw either. The only guy that could is out for the season and you can bet he'd have held that safety post snap to the seam and ripped that post route.

Then cutler threw that awful pick which was totally on tbe Qb. Most the timing route aspects are out of the o with cutler and moore.

Then he took a late sack where he took a deep drop has to climb instead he bailed backwards laremy tunsil can't do a thing when the qb bails out on a deep drop even deeper.

Here's the truth of it this team might be undefeated right now with tannehill. The entire league is playing to take away Ajayi Adam gase is calling the game to hide the qb exposure and he should be and matt Moore isn't gonna change it.

The worst thing is we are wasting a top half of the league worthy d due to our best thing we have shown run d primarily because we don't have a legit qb like Ryan tannehill to play with it.

Anyways here are the top grades for the day.

Top grade Kiko Alonzo. Also top grades Lawrence Timmons and reshad jones

Retract your comments about the fan base.

Cutler is surely not the only issue but if Moore comes in it won't be long before screams for him to be benched make the forum.

They should be yelling for 17 frankly.

But the football gods screwed us on that one. Window dressing 2017

Finally get a solid d and we end up here.

Ryan Tannehill wasn't getting any more protection than Cutler has gotten.

It's not like he's performed well when he has gotten time to throw. Yes, receivers haven't made some plays. But in the case of a lot of plays, receivers shouldn't HAVE to make plays on what should have been easy throws. You can't disguise the fact that when he's had time to throw, he.still.throws.off.his.back.foot. Better line play isn't going to change that.

Back
Top Bottom