It's not jut the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's not jut the Dolphins

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think God is just pissed in general at Florida, the Dolphin's included. The only thing getting hit harder and more often then our QB is the Florida coast, and may be Roy Jone's Jr, who by the way is a Florida boy. The Marlin's who won the world series aren't going to even make it to the play offs. We need a serious change in MO-JO!

hopefully Shaq can change it with the Miami Heat :)

Shaq misses 20 games for the heat like he's done for the Lakers the last however many years, and the Heat will be watching the playoffs from the same seat the Marlins will be!

But Shaq is about 25 pounds lighter already. He's going to be in phenomenal shape. His odds of injury will be significantly less. Especially in the big man-lacking East.

Muck said:
But Shaq is about 25 pounds lighter already. He's going to be in phenomenal shape. His odds of injury will be significantly less. Especially in the big man-lacking East.

:up: Hell yes. Shaq lowered himself 25 lbs because he is determined to show the league that he still has a full tank of gas.

I still think the heat would make the playoffs in the east if Shaq did miss 20 games

t2thejz said:
I still think the heat would make the playoffs in the east if Shaq did miss 20 games

They would be a worse team than they were last year without him, but I think they could make the playoffs if he misses 20 games. Shaq is going to dominate the East. The Heat will be one of the top two teams in the East this year if he stays healthy.

I think the Heat will make the playoffs too, but accept the fact that if anything happens to Shaq (not that fat fetched) the Heat are in for a long, long season.

Back
Top Bottom