its official frerotte sucks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its official frerotte sucks

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Having listened to an entire week of Feeley bashing it is now official Frerotte is no better than Feeley. They are both the same as most Feeley supporters have known all along. Amazingly Frerotte supporters actually believed that somehow Frerotte was light years ahead of Feeley. Now we know, if you believe Feeley sucks so does Frerotte. If you think frerotte is adequate so is Feeley. Neither one is going to run away with the competition and pull away. Its going to come down to youth over experience and that's going to be up to Saban to decide which he prefers. So hopefully from here on out we end the threads that elevate one or the other. This season is simply going to be a matter of choosing which poison you prefer.

adamprez2003 said:
Having listened to an entire week of Feeley bashing it is now official Frerotte is no better than Feeley. They are both the same as most Feeley supporters have known all along. Amazingly Frerotte supporters actually believed that somehow Frerotte was light years ahead of Feeley. Now we know, if you believe Feeley sucks so does Frerotte. If you think frerotte is adequate so is Feeley. Neither one is going to run away with the competition and pull away. Its going to come down to youth over experience and that's going to be up to Saban to decide which he prefers. So hopefully from here on out we end the threads that elevate one or the other. This season is simply going to be a matter of choosing which poison you prefer.

:shakeno: :mad:

I don't get it, as soon as the game ended people came on here and ripped Feeley. But look at Frerotte's numbers too, no one is bashing him.

ScrepsMJ said:
I don't get it, as soon as the game ended people came on here and ripped Feeley. But look at Frerotte's numbers too, no one is bashing him.

Some of these people are not very smart!

Is everyone forgetting that we are running a new offense this year? Are they aware that everyone has to adjust to their teammates, surroundings, etc...?

Give me a freaking break, these people are in the NFL game because they are NFL talented.

nfl talent who feeley lol are you a moron you,wanny,and speilman are the only one's who think aj can play the game of football well philly had him in the right place 3rd string.

nicksaban rules said:
nfl talent who feeley lol are you a moron you,wanny,and speilman are the only one's who think aj can play the game of football well philly had him in the right place 3rd string.

I'm a moron? Thats funny because you are the one riding the jock strap trade him for this, trade him for that. You must be confused there little buddy, your username does have nicksaban in it, but you are not him and you don't get to make NFL level decisions.

Why are all you guys so quick to judge? Are you like this in real life as well, or is it just the emotion of being a passionate football fan that gets you so riled up?

Show some patience. When Nick and Linehan start to panic, I'll panic as well.

I dont care if you are rooting for either one. They are equal. Neither is better. That is the point. If you want to trash one trash em both if you want to praise one praise em both. no difference

adamprez2003 said:
I dont care if you are rooting for either one. They are equal. Neither is better. That is the point. If you want to trash one trash em both if you want to praise one praise em both. no difference

Excellent excellent post!!

I will just add those that support Frerotte better have supported Fiedler.

Frerotte is running this offense almost identical to the way Fiedler used too. Overthrowing and underthrowing his WR'S consistantly. MIssing WR'S in the end zone stalling drives leading to FG'S. Throws passes that should have been intercepted. He had 2 of those tonight. If not for Ricky he would have only moved the chains once.

He follows a decent outing with a horrible one. It is almost a mirror image of Fiedler

Bash them both, praise them both?

How is that possible when one is doing better then the other? When one is throwing int and one isn't? When one is throwing long balls with ease and poise and one isn't?

Back
Top Bottom