its official frerotte sucks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its official frerotte sucks

Phinz1972 said:
Bash them both, praise them both?

How is that possible when one is doing better then the other? When one is throwing int and one isn't? When one is throwing long balls with ease and poise and one isn't?

Come on Phinz...Feeley threw 1 int...of which was pretty much agreed upon by everyone that it was the recievers fault...and Frerrote has not been throwing the long ball with ease. To this point..really..neither are much better than the other.

I'd rather lose with youth since this is a "rebuilding" year. Frerotte should be a support system for Feeley only. There for a) Feeley's success or b) Feeley's failure. One phrase comes to mind......you can't polish a turd! We need to find what we have in Feeley. This is his make or break year; playing Frerotte does absolutely nothing for this franchise right now. That is, unless, he leads us to a Superbowl win. Anyone out here think he is capable of that? No? Then Feeley should start - hands down.

I'm not bashing Feely or saying Gus is the man, I'm just saying its impossible to cheer both and praise both when one does good and one does bad in a game. They are each different players and are each developing at their own speed.

GrnMtnMan said:
I'd rather lose with youth since this is a "rebuilding" year. Frerotte should be a support system for Feeley only. There for a) Feeley's success or b) Feeley's failure. One phrase comes to mind......you can't polish a turd! We need to find what we have in Feeley. This is his make or break year; playing Frerotte does absolutely nothing for this franchise right now. That is, unless, he leads us to a Superbowl win. Anyone out here think he is capable of that? No? Then Feeley should start - hands down.

Well said you old dog....by the way...get back to work!!!!

I will settle this arguement. I am not pulling for anyone in this QB battle. Frerotte sucks, as does feeley, as does sage, and berlin is good against people who might make the practice squad. In other words, we are doomed.

pwn3dyo said:
I will settle this arguement. I am not pulling for anyone in this QB battle. Frerotte sucks, as does feeley, as does sage, and berlin is good against people who might make the practice squad. In other words, we are doomed.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Doomed..I love it. Weather channel reports 100% chance of rain over at pwn3dyo's house for the next 6 mos.

vt_dolfan said:
Well said you old dog....by the way...get back to work!!!!

Woke up just in time to post a few words, but eyes are get...t...i......n....g h ea v i e r b y t hhe m in ut e ......

clear.gif

Phinz1972 said:
Bash them both, praise them both?

How is that possible when one is doing better then the other? When one is throwing int and one isn't? When one is throwing long balls with ease and poise and one isn't?

It's comments like that that caused me to put this post up. Its threads titled Its official AJ sucks that caused me to title mine. Who is throwing long balls with ease and poise? I havent seen any QB on Miami show ease and poise since Marino. There is zero difference in effectiveness between the two. The only difference is one of style not substance. If you prefer dink and dunk with the occasional pass of more than 8 yds go with Frerotte. If you prefer someone who looks first to throw ten yds down the field go with Feeley. Is either one more effective? No. They both have flaws and they both have a few positives. Unfortunately, neither one is able to elevate the offense above its natural level. Give either qb protection and they will move the team. Pressure either one of them and we are punting. zero difference

Thats the problem here, everyone wants to jump on the defensive at whatever somebody wants to post. I did not mean it to mock your thread or anything, just stating to praise both and bash both when they are doing totally DIFFRERENT things is impossible.

adamprez2003 said:
Having listened to an entire week of Feeley bashing it is now official Frerotte is no better than Feeley. They are both the same as most Feeley supporters have known all along. Amazingly Frerotte supporters actually believed that somehow Frerotte was light years ahead of Feeley. Now we know, if you believe Feeley sucks so does Frerotte. If you think frerotte is adequate so is Feeley. Neither one is going to run away with the competition and pull away. Its going to come down to youth over experience and that's going to be up to Saban to decide which he prefers. So hopefully from here on out we end the threads that elevate one or the other. This season is simply going to be a matter of choosing which poison you prefer.

Really? Then why support one guy over the other in the first place?

do any of you guys think that it just might be our O-line that make them both look bad?

nicksaban rules said:
nfl talent who feeley lol are you a moron you,wanny,and speilman are the only one's who think aj can play the game of football well philly had him in the right place 3rd string.

Learn how to use create sentences before you call someone else a moron.

Thanks for playing.

NFND said:
do any of you guys think that it just might be our O-line that make them both look bad?

Our OLine played half decent last night. Huge improvement since Monday. However, that might be because they blitzed much less than Chicao or it might be the coaching. I tend to believe it was the coaching.

adamprez2003 said:
Having listened to an entire week of Feeley bashing it is now official Frerotte is no better than Feeley. They are both the same as most Feeley supporters have known all along. Amazingly Frerotte supporters actually believed that somehow Frerotte was light years ahead of Feeley. Now we know, if you believe Feeley sucks so does Frerotte. If you think frerotte is adequate so is Feeley. Neither one is going to run away with the competition and pull away. Its going to come down to youth over experience and that's going to be up to Saban to decide which he prefers. So hopefully from here on out we end the threads that elevate one or the other. This season is simply going to be a matter of choosing which poison you prefer.

No.

Back
Top Bottom