It's Raining Feces Everywhere | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Raining Feces Everywhere

I don't know if it's being appreciated enough right now that the entire AFC East is full of fans that, as a result of this preseason and training camp, are about to take a shotgun to the woodshed and off themselves without even leaving a note.

But, in all fairness, that's actually an improvement in Bills fans' general outlook and attitude.

LMFAO!!!! Oh come one CK< PLEASE do the Bills!!! I can't stop laughing at all this ****!!!

Every single team in the AFC East has been presented with major challenges this training camp and preseason.

The Jets

Has anyone been watching Hard Knocks? Has anyone been watching the Jets during preseason? They're missing Darrelle Revis and what looked like it COULD have been a television stunt initially, has turned out to be a helluva lot more. You see, Revis' uncle is Sean Gilbert, the man who once did hold out an entire year for a new contract. And the kicker is Uncle Sean was financially rewarded for that tactic. He's been advising Revis and both sides have become so entrenched that I honestly think a deal is not going to happen. So do Jason Cole's sources.

Remember what we went through a year ago with two rookie CBs? The Jets are going to have to share a little of that pain this year as they have rookie CB Kyle Wilson starting in place of Revis. And I don't know if you guys graded Kyle the same as I did this draft season, but my biggest issue with him was how he handled himself in man coverage against bigger players (ehem, MARSHALL!). And I don't know if you've been watching practice footage from Hard Knocks, or have Jets fan and writer contacts that have been paying attention to training camp reports and preseason, but I have both and he's still been having the same issues I thought when he came out.

So what does no Darrelle Revis, and a limited ability to cover bigger receivers in man, mean for the Jets defense? It means they have to dial back some of those aggressive blitzes that made them who they were last year.

And know what else sucks for them? Santonio Holmes and Calvin Pace are both going to miss half of their division schedule. They, not unlike us, play a lot of division games right away. They have three division games in their first four weeks. Is Jason Taylor going to replace that missing pass rush from Calvin Pace? Doubtful. He didn't with the Dolphins. Every report I've heard has said he's been all but invisible this preseason and training camp, and recently we saw on Hard Knocks that he seems like he doesn't even care, coming to meetings late and whatnot. He may have gotten excited at first, but I would bet you anything he's fallen into the same emotional doldrums that he felt in Washington.

And has anyone seen their offense this preseason? No, seriously, have you seen it? Because nobody can find it, and I think they're getting worried they might have left it in one of the lockers at that water park they want to, or maybe the movie theater or something. Mark Sanchez right now is looking like a punk emo kid. He's not lifting anyone's spirits and the coaches have taken notice, they're worried. They know the team lacks leadership, and they just got rid of a whole bunch of guys that were leaders, replacing them with guys that are...not so much.

Jets fans may put a good face on things, especially when they're trolling around on Dolphins forums, but they're not feeling good about this preseason or their situation. The coaches aren't feeling good about it. The players aren't feeling good about it. They've got issues. I'm not saying their issues are bigger than ours, I'm saying they've got issues, pretty big ones.

The Patriots

This is a team that actually has some things going for them decent right now this preseason. They've got some nice help from Bra-...

Ok I couldn't keep going with a straight face. Are you KIDDING me?!? Logan Mankins is holding out, he's out there calling Robert Kraft a LIAR. Reports say he's been smart with his money and he's a stickler for things like HONOR and PRINCIPLE, so he doesn't give a sh-t about the money. Meanwhile, Bob Kraft's son is firing back, basically calling Logan a liar. These guys are ENTRENCHED. At this point it's not even a question of whether he'll come back before Week 10, it's a question whether Logan might eat the loss of an accrued year and not come back at all just on principle.

Oh and by the way, Nick Kaczur is out for the year.

Oh, and so is Ty Warren.

Oh yeah, and don't forget Leigh Bodden.

Wait, wait, I think I'm also forgetting something...oh yeah it's that Wes Welker still says his knee doesn't feel right.

I'm sensing a common theme here and that's young corners. The Patriots now officially have the youngest least experienced CB duo in the league. Welcome to our 2009 hell, Patsies. Hey I may like Devin McCourty, but lots of people liked Vontae Davis and Sean Smith. They still gave up a sh-t ton of yards and touchdowns. And Darius Butler is quite possible the only CB I can think of that's a weaker link in tackling than Sean Smith was in 2009. The Patriots won't be seeing any runs or screens to HIS side, will they? Noooo...

Who are their running backs again? Some law firm, and the reanimated corpse of Fred Taylor? K...

Listen, they've got Tom Terrific. They're always going to be a good team with him there. I'm not saying they're going to suck. I'm saying we got problems, they got problems.

The Bills

...this one's too easy.

HAHHAHA!!! :crazy::lol2: Comeone CK, PLEASE do the BIlls!!! This **** is too ****ing funny!!!:lol:

CK as always thanks, intelligent analysis is hard to come by, it's hard to understand the over reaction to preseason games.
You have to look at what this team has done in the last 2 years and maybe have a little faith that they have the ability to solve some of the problems the team has.
CK I nominate you as THE VOICE OF REASON in Finheaven which has been Finhell the last month, is VIP more reasonable.

Nice job CK!

Just to add to the Patsie write up, you are right on on all your topics but here's another piece of info about Randy Moss.

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/gasper/2010/09/moss_has_option.html

The Patsies sold their soul when they got this guy! Sure he's still deadly when he wants to be but the beauty is that he doesn't always want it and will simply sulk when things aren't going well!

Just to add on Mankins.....Branch, Milloy, Seymour, Samuel, etc.....

Examples of players who have spoken out against the org and then were just moved on!

And they are having a tough time replacing that talent. It's not that easy even for a so called "genius"!

not to mention the jets depth is AWFUL...the backups are crap

That's what happens when you only draft three or four people every year. Not only do you have to hit on every pick -- which of course no one does -- but even if you do it eventually saps your bench.

The Jests and Bills are going to blow. The Patriots offense will be sick, but their D will blow. I think the division comes down to the phins or pats. If the phins D can play a little, the interior OL can run block, and Henne improves, the phins will win it.

Bills fans were at an all time low after the 1st preseason game. However since everyone needs to overreact, fans are now pleasantly surprised at how much the time has progressed this preseason.

I'm not going to predict playoffs but since a lot of people can't think for themselves and jsut listen to ESPN, the Bills are going to surprise a lot of teams.

Bills fans were at an all time low after the 1st preseason game. However since everyone needs to overreact, fans are now pleasantly surprised at how much the time has progressed this preseason.

I'm not going to predict playoffs but since a lot of people can't think for themselves and jsut listen to ESPN, the Bills are going to surprise a lot of teams.

Not

The Bills are bad but with us playing them in our first game this season in Buffalo, I don't see us just walking in their and tearing them apart. The Bills have a game changer now in CJ Spiller. All it takes is us being sloppy in offense like we have been all preseason, and a couple of big plays from Spiller to take us out in week 1.

The way these past 2 years have been with starting out the season, I can definitly say that i am not comfortable with this game.

Back
Top Bottom