It's so quiet round here... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's so quiet round here...

Canuck Phin Fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Without the jet fans flapping their gums. Looks like no one (at least in the threads I've seen) has balls enough to come out and eat crow.....I guess there too busy blowin each other on their forum....just an observation

What did honestly expect after they got worked like that? Ha I wouldn't leave theganggreen if I were them either!

What about that great national following the Jets have? *snicker*

Eh. Not much to say when even a former QB of your team comes out and uses words
like "Lazy, disgraceful, pathetic, etc."

Can't say I blame them.

First they get whooped by Cam Wake and the rest of our physical D and now they have to deal with a devastating storm. Tough times indeed, but I'm sure they'll back here trolling about 4 road playoff win and how Sanchez just needs more time to develop in no time.

Without the jet fans flapping their gums. Looks like no one (at least in the threads I've seen) has balls enough to come out and eat crow.....I guess there too busy blowin each other on their forum....just an observation

Its nice for once to hear them humbled and shutting their freakin mouths!

You could've kept that way if you didn't mention it :up:

First they get whooped by Cam Wake and the rest of our physical D and now they have to deal with a devastating storm. Tough times indeed, but I'm sure they'll back here trolling about 4 road playoff win and how Sanchez just needs more time to develop in no time.

And then they have to deal with Seattle's defense on the road out there in that raucous stadium.

That Seattle Front-7 is going to tear Taco boy Suckchez apart and eat that piss poor Sparano-led jets offense alive !!

LMAO !!

All of the above plus Colts fans are the polar opposite of Jets fans. Very friendly, Midwest folks that love their team and keep it in perspective.

I love this silence from our fans. Means we're doing something good. I was here for the 04 and Saban horror show and let me tell you sure we had a TON of activity, but it wasnt pretty.

Back
Top Bottom