It's trivia time!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's trivia time!!!!!!

diego's fins

Starter
Reaction score
Ok guys I was just thinking about the dolphins and I came up with a good idea. the trivia is the next one: How many former 1st round picks are currently on the roster?????
but wait, there are rules u have to follow to make it legitime and interesting:
1- you have only a maximum of 4 minutes to answer(be honest)
2- afer you finish reading the instructions post your answers but don't cheat, U are not allowed to read other guy's answers(again, be honest!!)
3- don't search on the internet or on magazines or any time of source of information, it's just u and your brain.
4- I know I said it earlier but again BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!

Remember u just have 4 minutes to answer from the moment you finish readng this post. use the computer's clock for reference

good luck

No idea, Ronnie, Zach, Jason Allen are all I can come up with. Daunte was first round but not picked by Phins.

Ronnie Brown, Jason Allen, Vernon Carey, Joey Harrington, Duante Culpepper, Will Allen, LJ Shelton, Kevin Carter, Dan Wilkinson and Vonnie Holliday um thats all i think and this belongs in the trivia forum well if there still is one

Ronnie Brown, Dan Wilkinson, Vernon Carey, Jason Allen, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, I guess thats all I can think of. 7

will allen, jason allen, ronnie brown, daunte culpepper, LJ shelton?, vernon carey, kevin carter?, dan wilkenson... ima say thats it

wow how could i forget harrington, haha... and wow at some people saying zach, cmon how can you not know his story of dropping to the 5th cause of his small size and proving people wrong since

arsenal said:
wow how could i forget harrington, haha... and wow at some people saying zach, cmon how can you not know his story of dropping to the 5th cause of his small size and proving people wrong since
That had me baffled as well.

diego's fins said:
Ok guys I was just thinking about the dolphins and I came up with a good idea. the trivia is the next one: How many former 1st round picks are currently on the roster?????
but wait, there are rules u have to follow to make it legitime and interesting:
1- you have only a maximum of 4 minutes to answer(be honest)
2- afer you finish reading the instructions post your answers but don't cheat, U are not allowed to read other guy's answers(again, be honest!!)
3- don't search on the internet or on magazines or any time of source of information, it's just u and your brain.
4- I know I said it earlier but again BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!

Remember u just have 4 minutes to answer from the moment you finish readng this post. use the computer's clock for reference

good luck

9: Ronnie B, CPepp, Joey H, V. Carey, LJ Shelt, K Carter, V holiday, D Wilk, J allen

Jersey54 said:
9: Ronnie B, CPepp, Joey H, V. Carey, LJ Shelt, K Carter, V holiday, D Wilk, J allen

plus Will Allen makes 10

If your counting CPEP and Harrington and players got with trades you need to count Ricky as well. He is still property of the Phins and technically is part of the team.

c-pep, Joey, Ronnie, Shelton, Carey, Wilkinson, Allen, carter holliday and not sure but maybe traylor and w. allen

Back
Top Bottom