ITT: Post a GIF or Pic Reaction to Sparano getting Canned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ITT: Post a GIF or Pic Reaction to Sparano getting Canned

clear.gif

Ummmm......thats what happens in every thread.

The people that go after the man personally are pretty pathetic though.

This thread is not a debate thread though. Its a picture thread. Coming in here just to say how pathetic it is to have a sense of humor is different than going into a thread and disagreeing about who to draft.

I have nothing against Sparano personally, but I think he was a pretty bad HC for this team and Im glad he got fired.

This thread is not a debate thread though. Its a picture thread. Coming in here just to say how pathetic it is to have a sense of humor is different than going into a thread and disagreeing about who to draft.

I have nothing against Sparano personally, but I think he was a pretty bad HC for this team and Im glad he got fired.
So ignore and quit debating pretty simple

Can't believe people are mad about Tony Sparano being fired. Some of you must want to suck for ****ing ever.

:lol:

Then dont whine about it

Wasnt whining. I told him feel free to post whatever he likes in here. I just addressed his first post because he was acting all offended and I told him the course of action he should have taken. I aint even mad.

Back
Top Bottom