"I’ve got picks and money" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I’ve got picks and money"

Yea, well we had money last year. as well and nobody wanted to come here. Im more interested in the draft.

People wanted to come here. Flynn wanted to come, Winston wanted to come. They got offered better contracts elsewhere. Peyton didn't want to come, and I think it's cause he didn't want to go up against Brady.

It is Ireland's make or break off season, certainly in terms of the fans and possibly as a result with Ross. Philbin has said, admittedly like nearly everyone else in the NFL, that he wants to build through the draft. As a consequence it is going to be hard to judge free agency, but the draft is crucial. If Ireland messes it up he is a goner.

Yea, well we had money last year. as well and nobody wanted to come here. Im more interested in the draft.

What money did we have last year? Players will follow the big money and could not give a hoot about Jeff Ireland being GM........ask Wake or Soliai about wanting to be here.

Jeff Ireland: "Is your mother a prostitute?"
Dez Bryant: "No."
Jeff Ireland: "Damn. I've got picks and money."

People wanted to come here. Flynn wanted to come, Winston wanted to come. They got offered better contracts elsewhere. Peyton didn't want to come, and I think it's cause he didn't want to go up against Brady.

Flynn wanted starter money Ireland offered him backup money......he signed starter money in Seattle and is now a backup. (Good move by Ireland)

"I've got money and pics"....that's like a serial killer saying he's got people out there......I don't trust him with money or pics....I hope he proves me wrong.

Ozzy rules!!

This is our year for a grade A draft.....and although I'd like to keep him,we also have trade bait for Matt Moore.

Matt Moore doesn't have any trade value. He doesn't have a contract come the end of the season hes a free agent.

Of all my years following the NFL I don't think I have ever seen a GM set up a scenario like this. 60 Mill cap space AND a butt load of good draft picks. Love him or Hate him this Off season is going to be exciting.

Jeff Ireland: "Is your mother a prostitute?"
Dez Bryant: "No."
Jeff Ireland: "Damn. I've got picks and money."

Dez Bryant: " I have 1311 yards and 12 TDs I am a player maker!"

Ireland: " yeah but you lack measurables"

"I've got money and pics"....that's like a serial killer saying he's got people out there......I don't trust him with money or pics....I hope he proves me wrong.

Ozzy rules!!

I hope Ross comes to his senses before the draft. This one is a pivotal draft. The more I think about this the pressure is clearly on Ross. To Fireland or not to fire...that is the question he is faced with.
Ross seems like the play it safe kind of guy. My only hope is that behind the scenes, Philbin has some concerns and there is an alternative candidate the makes our toes tingle.

What he's saying is that he has no excuses for this team to not be in the playoffs next year.

Back
Top Bottom