J. Allen's performance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J. Allen's performance

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
waht do you guys think about J. Allen performance today? he played OK during those few reps he got but I didnt seea replay of the driver TD to see whose fault it was...allens? or hills?

Did you see how he made 2 strong tackles before the half? one he injured jennings i believe wiht a hit and the attempt for the INT which was amazing and his first tackle was a strong hard hit. Was it me or did he play SS AS WELL on a few downs instead of FS?

All in all, this guy closes in FAAAAAAAST on the hit/tackle. I loved it. that attempt on the INT made my day. it was amazing speed, JUMP, and Hit at the same time.

culpepper2chambers said:
he over played the td run but overall he played good...and i was pleased

TD run? the 70 yarder? he was in the game on that play?

He definetly was a breath of fresh air and speed, and intensity out there. We need this on D, even if we risk him miscommunicating on D and giving up a deep play, he by far is the best athlete in the secondary, and I would take that risk

SR 7 said:
TD run? the 70 yarder? he was in the game on that play?

Yea I didn't know he was in on that play either, I thought he was in only in dime situations, that definetly wasn't dime, was an obvious running situation . . . I could be wrong tho.

SR 7 said:
waht do you guys think about J. Allen performance today? he played OK during those few reps he got but I didnt seea replay of the driver TD to see whose fault it was...allens? or hills?

Did you see how he made 2 strong tackles before the half? one he injured jennings i believe wiht a hit and the attempt for the INT which was amazing and his first tackle was a strong hard hit. Was it me or did he play SS AS WELL on a few downs instead of FS?

All in all, this guy closes in FAAAAAAAST on the hit/tackle. I loved it. that attempt on the INT made my day. it was amazing speed, JUMP, and Hit at the same time.

I don't know, but was a hell of a catch . . . I couldn't blame either for that play, coverage wasn't bad, was a perfect throw and a even better catch, they were better.

Jason Allen WAS NOT in when Ahman got the TD. That was our good pal Travares Tillman who ran himself out of position.

As for the Driver TD, it was the fault of both. Neither played the ball and it cost them.

Samphin said:
Jason Allen WAS NOT in when Ahman got the TD. That was our good pal Travares Tillman who ran himself out of position.

As for the Driver TD, it was the fault of both. Neither played the ball and it cost them.

I agree but it was also a good catch by driver....

Jason Allen should start the rest of the dismal season, the entire secondary should sit besides him, they suck!

Kdawg954 said:
He definetly was a breath of fresh air and speed, and intensity out there. We need this on D, even if we risk him miscommunicating on D and giving up a deep play, he by far is the best athlete in the secondary, and I would take that risk

yea i agree. he is very athletic and a Troy P type of athlete.

Dmancari23 said:
He stunk, give it up 7.
Gave up 7? Please explain? The CB was burnt and JAllen was all over the WR, and even tipped the ball. What else is he supposed to do? Tackle the WR before he touched the ball? The coverage is as good as you can ask for. It was a hell of a throw by Farve... and an even better catch by Driver.

yeah he's the best....are safety position blows...they give up 2 big plays very game and this guy(who is now compared to troy p) is great. He gave up the td and Jennings CAUGHT THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom