J. Martin Trade Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J. Martin Trade Idea

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
As I was sitting at Golden Corral 2 hrs while letting my turkey & cranberries digest, I had the following idea.

Trade JM. Indy & The Niners are the most obvious partners but there is 1 more..... The Eagles.

Chip Kelly said he is collecting former P12 players i.e. M Barkley, Ertz, Foles, etc...

My suggestion: Martin for James Casey (TE).

p.s. It'd serve 'Joanna' right to get blasted by those Philly fans.

I'd trade him to Tennessee for Erica.

dUuzv1U-1.jpg

Who in their right mind would want this potential lawsuit making pu$$y on their team? He sucks as a player to boot.
No one will sign him.
He is done in the NFL.
Thanks again for wasting another high second round pick Jeff "the jack a$$" Ireland
Just pondering the players would could have had instead of him gives me a headache.

Would you trade for a guy that might not want to play football anymore?

The Golden Corral rocks,,,,there is one near my parent's house that I sometimes chow down at. I would trade Martin for pretty much anything at this point, if there are any takers.

Unfortunately, Martin has no trade value, zero.

GMs won't trade for a player that is certain to get cut. Not even factoring in the majority of teams wouldn't want him due to him quitting on the Phins.

Some GM will take him, but the team won't accept him. Why would they?

Some GM will take him, but the team won't accept him. Why would they?

That's what I'm saying. All the talking heads on TV that were former players are all "Oh, well we never..."
Yes they did. They are just defending themselves now, and I'm not mad at them for it, but they are
not telling the truth. The facts, as I see them based on what information is present is that whatever
RI did in the locker room was cosigned by the vast majority of his team mates.

Martin pussed and broke ranks. Why would any other group of men accept him?

I know if a new guy came to my shift, and he had broke weak, I sure as **** wouldn't trust him.

Would you trade for a guy that might not want to play football anymore?

Jim Harbaugh decided to throw out his opinion on Martin and pretty much painted him as a saint. I would publicly call him on it and request a trade. lets see how fast he backtracks.

Back
Top Bottom