Jabrill Peppers Master Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers Master Thread

Adam Schefter's Facebook page

According to a CAA spokesman, who works for agency that represents Jabril Peppers:

"Peppers went to the combine. He was sick after flying there from San Diego. He has a history of cramping. Peppers was being pumped with fluids, drinking 8-10 bottles of water before he went to bed, because he was the first guy to work out two days for the LBs and DBs. He had to go through that first day, come back on second day, and that was the fear. So Peppers was pounding water and under the weather. He never failed a drug test in his life, nor tested positive before for any substance."
https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1481237248595578

Jabrill Peppers fails combine test (diluted sample)

First Foster now Peppers!? WOW. What is gonna happen in this draft? Do both players slide?

Could Miami get Foster rd1 and Peppers rd2??? :)

Imagine the headlines for us picking up another 2 players who smoke MJ. It could turn out amazing or totally backfire and destroy us...would YOU roll the dice if they're both available at our picks?

Jones played both free and strong at Georgia.

Ya I thought so. I'd still take Peppers. Not with the 22nd pick but maybe a trade back. I cannot believe the "he was sick story" lol At least own up damn!!!

Well, now that Peppers and Foster have failed drug test I can see our FO drafting one of them if they're there at 22.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

There is something you are ignoring or overlooking, the Dolphins last year didn't play with the traditional FS/SS configuration.

He would play the same role Isa Abdul-Quddus, who is also a SS, played last year next to Jones.

And look how horrible our defense was. So you want to do the same thing again this year? I'd rather draft a real DE or a real LB at 22 and take a FS later on. Keep on mind Macdonald comes back after week 8 too but we have Kiko at LB and then Timmons who's 31 and Misi who'll play 3 games before he gets hurt. At DE we have 35 years old Wake and Hayes on a one year contract. Branch is just average so we need to go front 7 at 22 instead of drafting a project but that's just my opinion which our FO doesn't care about

Ozzy rules!!

Ya I thought so. I'd still take Peppers. Not with the 22nd pick but maybe a trade back. I cannot believe the "he was sick story" lol At least own up damn!!!

Peppers wasn't the one that broke this story but a CAA spokesperson.

I wish I could fail my drug test before my big boy job and get paid six figures

And look how horrible our defense was. So you want to do the same thing again this year? I'd rather draft a real DE or a real LB at 22 and take a FS later on. Keep on mind Macdonald comes back after week 8 too but we have Kiko at LB and then Timmons who's 31 and Misi who'll play 3 games before he gets hurt. At DE we have 35 years old Wake and Hayes on a one year contract. Branch is just average so we need to go front 7 at 22 instead of drafting a project but that's just my opinion which our FO doesn't care about

Ozzy rules!!
I'm not advocating drafting anyone. I'm just stating what role Peppers would play if he was selected.

The defense was horrible for a number of reasons but the play of Jones and Adbul-Quddus was the least of the problems.

diluted is a little different then a fail but it is flagged because it is possible he was trying to hide something

No you stay away! Again you know you're going to be tested so why loose money over weed. You wait till you get drafted then you smoke your weed. All this tells me is he isn't very smart. Look at all the high profile players tested positive for weed but can't stay on the field: josh gordon, dion jordan and randy gregory they keep getting suspended. It really blows me away why this keeps happening.

That does surprise me with Peppers.

Not sure you take someone off your board for that, but in a loaded draft you certainly want to manage all your risk.

As an aside, I know MJ is now legal in California so wonder if the NFL will have to eventually change some of their thinking on it.

Back
Top Bottom