Jabrill Peppers tests positive for diluted sample, enters NFL drug program | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers tests positive for diluted sample, enters NFL drug program

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[tweet]856567329458724864[/tweet]

Tunsilitis!

I'd take him in the 2nd if he is still there.

Adam Schefter posted this on his Facebook page

According to a CAA spokesman, who works for agency that represents Jabril Peppers:

"Peppers went to the combine. He was sick after flying there from San Diego. He has a history of cramping. Peppers was being pumped with fluids, drinking 8-10 bottles of water before he went to bed, because he was the first guy to work out two days for the LBs and DBs. He had to go through that first day, come back on second day, and that was the fear. So Peppers was pounding water and under the weather. He never failed a drug test in his life, nor tested positive before for any substance."
https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1481237248595578

Thats it, fall to Miami :)

Tho seriously - we need to go DE

I am moving this. We have another Peppers thread in the main anyways

This is a good thing. I have watched 3 of his games from this year, 3 from last year and I just do not see the player he is portrayed to be. The one area he excels in is as a returner. I am not saying that he is bad just that he does not live up to the hype. I think it would be a far wiser move to go in a different direction early in the draft. If he falls to the 3rd rd., sure take a shot if he is available. But do not use a 1st rd. pick on him.

Back
Top Bottom