Jackson or Holmes, the Likely picks. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson or Holmes, the Likely picks.

finsfan07

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You can tell saban really wants a wr. with 4 dbs already signed, it seems that he is leaning that way. both jackson and holmes could make immediate impacts and make a solid 3rd wr. behind chambers and booker, their isnt much. God for bid, either of them get hurt, we would be very shorthanded.

Chad Jackson at #16 :D

Go FINS

yea i really want chad jackson or holmes but i think there gonna be taken by philly and denver so i think we will end up with a saftey we have big needs in that area maybe whitner or allen

i doubt both are gone. huff would be the dream pick, but he prob. wont be their. the next option imo would be jimmy williams from v-tech, he would be a solid pick to add to our secondary

yea im hoping we get jackson real bad. Jimmy would be a good pick for dolphins i also would love 2 get huff but it sucks he wont be there he would really help our secondary

Realistic Value Chart for pick #16

1 - Jimmy Williams
2 - Santonio Holmes
3 - Chad Jackson

Williams is a headcase and his stock has taken a hit ever since the combine interviews.

I honestly think Cromartie will turn out to be the BPA at 16.

finsfan07 said:
You can tell saban really wants a wr. with 4 dbs already signed, it seems that he is leaning that way. both jackson and holmes could make immediate impacts and make a solid 3rd wr. behind chambers and booker, their isnt much. God for bid, either of them get hurt, we would be very shorthanded.

Chad Jackson at #16 :D

Go FINS

i agree because he knows our off was not that great last year b/c it was inconsistent and if we get another thread on OFF that can help us out tremendously. we were too inconsistent and the 6 game win streak i believe made us look a lil too good and a bit decieviing.

MiamiMan147 said:
Williams is a headcase and his stock has taken a hit ever since the combine interviews.

I honestly think Cromartie will turn out to be the BPA at 16.

After reading Boomer's take on Williams I dont see Saban bringing in a guy like that. Im not really buying into the guy being a headcase I just think he's got some issues with his attitude. Regardless, he's not as good of a fit as I thought he was so i'm leaning more towards Santonio as the best pick at #16. I have Cromartie ranked higher than Whitner, Hill, and Allen so if we go DB he has become the favorite. If we could only trade down a few picks...

Back
Top Bottom