Jacksonville beat us to the punch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville beat us to the punch

wow... then they're definitely going Hollywood. No one would buy a team with that many blackouts if they intended for it to stay put. Probably pisses Ziggy off who may have no stadium and certainly has no personal ties to The North Country.
Wow, let's all chip in and buy them. I have like 20 bucks and 10,000 Won!

Were 11 months late. Sparano should have been fired the day after the Pats game, end of last season.

Wayne Weaver just said in his interview on the NFL Network that Khan has assured him that they will be keeping the team in Jacksonville...at least for the time being, but I could see the Jags relocating to LA where the team's value would increase, especially if they can get a stadium built in the LA area. It sounds like there was some talk about building a stadium downtown near the Staples Center. I used to handle the health insurance for the Weavers and Jaguars, and Mr. Weaver has always been a class act and it's not just about money with him.

If you really think having Sparano on the staff is holding Ross back from looking and contacting a new head coach you are delusional. No, Ross is not a "clown" or a "dufus" for looking elsewhere while his coach is still on the staff. This happens every year with every team about to make a change. You can bet any team contemplating a head coach change at the end of the season has some sort of list already and has put out feelers. Hell, there was talk Ross put out feelers to Cowher back in October.

Doesn't matter what is going on in Jacksonville right now, it will have no impact on the final result of who the Dolphins hire.

I'm not worried about Jax. Miami is far more appealing than that franchise. They play in a college area.

No rush to fire Sparano in order to pursue Cowher. After last night, I can't see Coughlin surviving in New York. Unless they sweep Dallas, they won't have a chance at the playoffs. So Cowher's dream job will most likely open up.

Jack desvered to get fired last year...

I see him ending up in Minn or Indy as a defensive coord.

who the hell would buy jax and not try to relocate them? they're the least supported team in the NFL. they can't pay people to go to games - been like that for a while now. get them the hell out of here so i can see more dolphin games.

getting moved to LA would be the best thing that ever happened to the jaguar franchise.

This is the first domino to fall though...and so there's going to be pressure on Miami to do the same so they can get started finding their new coach.

If we lose to the Raiders to go 3-10 then don't be surprised if Sparano gets chopped.

3-9, you mean

Back
Top Bottom