Jake Locker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Locker

kvado16

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is the guy we need he has mobility and throws an accurate ball unlike Chad Henne and he has a pretty strong arm too he also improvises on plays unlike Chad Henne watch this video he is an absolute beast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZchE4x7zlE

This is the guy we need he has mobility and throws an accurate ball unlike Chad Henne and he has a pretty strong arm too he also improvises on plays unlike Chad Henne watch this video he is an absolute beast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZchE4x7zlE

youtube can make anyone look awesome. yes he is very mobile but lacks some key attributes in his passing game

I find it so difficult to evaluate locker because his wrs were never open and his oline was horrible.

This guy possesses great skills that i've never seen before and is not similar to Alex Smith he can run faster improvise and make plays like a Brett Favre on the run. This is the guy and he has accuracy as well his completion percentage does not reflect his accuracy he had no weapons in Washington but with us he'll have a ton of weapons with Marshall, Bess, and Hartline.

If we are lucky enough to get a shot at Locker, it will probably only be because of the crappy team he had around him, which raises any of these questions. The year before Locker is a top 3 pick.

I agree he is a steal the thing is we need a quarterback desperately Chad Henne doesnt seem to be the answer but if anything we'll still have him on our roster just in case he improves and if he doesnt then Locker could take over but we could also could veteran to start next year while Locker grooms under him i say McNabb who Locker resembles.
If we are lucky enough to get a shot at Locker, it will probably only be because of the crappy team he had around him, which raises any of these questions. The year before Locker is a top 3 pick.

Blaine Gabbert? he just has a strong arm like Henne and no accuracy same as Mallett trust me Locker has the most accuracy the only times he gets picked off is when he throws deep and actually takes a shot downfield but with Marshall he should be good and we could have alot of big plays.
I'd rather have Blaine Gabbert and several sites have us picking him

You know who else was a college beast w/ youtube videos? Snow White, a 2nd rd pick that still hurts this team. The last thing MIA needs is another reach for a avg prospect.

And another thought is we could bring in Brad Childress as offensive coordinator to install the West Coast Offense with McNabb and Locker would excel in that style of play.

Locker had a college carreer similar to Dan Marino.

Last year Locker was a better prospect than Bradford.

He will be a great NFL QB.

hes beasting on video.but so did pat white...:D.and no im not comparing him to pat white.the kid is talented.

Back
Top Bottom