Jamar Taylor Added to Injury Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Taylor Added to Injury Report

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley

One update to the injury report: Jamar Taylor (hamstring) would not have practiced Thursday.

I will admit I love Taylor pre-draft and loved the pick. However, he is so banged up and what not I wonder if he will ever be able to develop. Talk about a red shirt year.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Sucks, but I don't think having a cb sit the majority of his first year is that bad. Hope he gets more snaps at the end of the season situationally.

With Clemons hurt though, one of the rookies MIGHT be called upon if Wilson slides to FS. Does Stanford get the nickel role? Davis? I am assuming of course Patterson is out.

What the hell did he fall off the bench and hit his head? Or a infected splinter in his ass?

Bust. The guy was hurt when we drafted him, is hurt now, and will by all accounts be hurt later. Another 2nd rd gem

Bust. The guy was hurt when we drafted him, is hurt now, and will by all accounts be hurt later. Another 2nd rd gem

Bust, really? C'mon, you can't label someone a bust who hasn't even been playing snaps in their first season especially a db. Just think of all the NFL players this would apply to.

Label this draft fragile handle with care

Not one guy outside Sturgis can be relied upon to play a game without hurting thier pinky

I heard he twisted his knee getting off the trainers table?

Who is Jamar Taylor? Never heard of him.

Back
Top Bottom