JaMarcus Russell Bandwagon Effective 11/12/05 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JaMarcus Russell Bandwagon Effective 11/12/05

ghostface95 said:
I watch College Football a WHOLE LOT

I was one of the VERY FEW on THIS SAME WEBSITE 1 YEAR AGO TO BE EXACT LOBBYING FOR MIAMI TO DRAFT RONNIE BROWN

LOW AND BEHOLD WHO'S WEARING NUMBER 23 RIGHT NOW????

DON'T BE BLINDED BY STATISTICS ALL THE TIME

CLASS DISMISSED

maybe but if you compare Leinart to Russell then obviously you QB scouting skills are < your RB scouting skills.

ghostface95 said:
I don't seem to recall me saying that RUSSELL WOULD BE THE BEST THING IN THE NFL

I said Russell is our QB of the future

My QB scouting isn't so bad
Didn't say you did I will say this and put it in your sig if you want....Jamarcus Russell will NEVER be a good NFL QB.

he also said he wanted jamal brimmer in teh 2nd round. brimmer went undrafted and is now cleaning bathrooms at a gas station in nevada

Some of you guys maybe a little ahead of schedule on Jamarcus. First of all he's a sophomore and not going anywhere this year. Second he is pure potential at this point but has a lot of refining and maturing to do. He improves weekly, makes excellent decisions and is gifted to say the least size wise. He'll take another year (maybe two) to be ready for the NFL. However, those saying he'll never be a good NFL QB need to hold off on that statement too, time will tell but the potential is there.

kastofsna120 said:
are you kidding? joneal has been on the bandwagon for a few months. you guys are way behind
what's a joneal?

Leinart made that talent around him great. Apart from Mike Williams and a couple of O-lineman who came back he gave their offense that potency it had with Carson at the helm.

He is now undoubtedly the greatest college QB of all time and he has good pro qualities apart from an "above average arm".

Look what's happening with Adrian Peterson, he is still having a great year but Oklahoma is sucking because White left and nobody respects their passing game, Leinart makes everybody around him better, not vice-versa.

For an NFL comparison of QB's making team look good look at the NE Patriots.

Dolfan2788 said:
Leinart made that talent around him great. Apart from Mike Williams and a couple of O-lineman who came back he gave their offense that potency it had with Carson at the helm.

He is now undoubtedly the greatest college QB of all time and he has good pro qualities apart from an "above average arm".

Look what's happening with Adrian Peterson, he is still having a great year but Oklahoma is sucking because White left and nobody respects their passing game, Leinart makes everybody around him better, not vice-versa.

Wooo now!! Leinart isn't the greatest of all time..he's good and I want him but that is going to far.

ether79 said:
Wooo now!! Leinart isn't the greatest of all time..he's good and I want him but that is going to far.

Maybe not talent wise, but what he has accomplished has been great.

I did jump the gun a little bit, if he wins this year he will definitely be the most accomplished college QB.

Dolfan2788 said:

Yes, Leinart is the greatest college QB of all-time. I think people forget before last season he lost his top 3 wideouts two of which were first day NFL selections I believe in Williams and Colbert. The worst thing most people can say about him is that he went back to school and that he plays well with talented players around him. Reggie Bush is great, and if Vince Young does not win the heismen, IMO it should go to Leinart who is having a better season than last year.

Dolfan2788 said:
Maybe not talent wise, but what he has accomplished has been great.

I did jump the gun a little bit, if he wins this year he will definitely be the most accomplished college QB.

Accomplished yes!

LSUBayouBengal said:
Some of you guys maybe a little ahead of schedule on Jamarcus. First of all he's a sophomore and not going anywhere this year. Second he is pure potential at this point but has a lot of refining and maturing to do. He improves weekly, makes excellent decisions and is gifted to say the least size wise. He'll take another year (maybe two) to be ready for the NFL. However, those saying he'll never be a good NFL QB need to hold off on that statement too, time will tell but the potential is there.

Thanks for shedding some proper light on the subject. As a sophomore I like his chances of projecting to an NFL QB better than I did before.

ether79 said:

You can make the arguement that he is not, but if he wins another championship this year, is there really any arguement against it?

Back
Top Bottom