Jameis Winston At It Again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston At It Again?

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
just because as the NYT in depth report indicated that the school, Tallahassee LE and DA's office seems to have bent over backwards to discredit the rape charges, does he now think he's teflon? Very talented player but his alleged transgressions make Cam Newton's laptop thieving look like childplay. Be interesting to see which drafting teams don't slap a "buyer beware" on his predraft label.

Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston was reportedly busted in Florida last night ... for allegedly stealing crab legs from a grocery store.

The Florida State quarterback was caught with the legs while leaving a Publix supermarket ... this according to SB Nation.

According to the report, Winston was never arrested -- but did receive a misdemeanor citation and was released.

Of course, it's not Winston's first brush with the law -- he was investigated for allegedly raping an FSU student last year ... but was never charged with a crime after officials determined there was not enough evidence to get a conviction.

Bmetn9pCIAAd5HT_zps99f07436-1.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/heisman-winner-winston-suspended-baseball-180407479--ncaaf.html

New NCAA authorized meal plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe later that night he was planning a post-coital "conquest" dinner with his latest victim ?

Maybe later that night he was planning a post-coital "conquest" dinner with his latest victim ?

I hope she knows he has crabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was suspended from the FSU baseball team. Apparently, the Tallahassee PD has said that news of a citation was false? Then why was he suspended? Ridiculous. Between this guy and Johnny Football, they ought to team up and start a superhero group.

How embarrassing, I have a garnet and gold bag over my head.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

As strongly suggested by the NYT's report, it probably wouldn't matter :idk:

He won the Heisman Trophy and he was never charged. He couldn't possibly be a rapist. He wasn't charged! He wasn't charged!

He's a rapist.

Just another set of legs he shouldnt have been grabbing.

One would think that as a rapist, you'd be able to catch your own crabs.

Good to see that Publix has a better defense than the Miami Hurricanes, though.

Tallahassee police have already determined something smells fishy with the witnesses' accounts of the crime.

Since Jameis Winston only took crab legs, police had no probable claws to arrest him.

Really wonder about Jameis Winston's decision making. This entire episode was high-bisque, low reward.

This story is gonna have legs . Jameis Winston didn't put the team first. That's mighty....shellfish.

Jameis is going to walk on these charges. Sideways, but he'll walk.

Winston should be drawn and buttered. Uh, quartered. Oh, never mind.

You have to imagine Jameis Winston will be a bit of a hermit after today.

Looks like they found a witness who's willing to testify

BmfQ0YWIAAE9eqx_zps05aaa953-1.jpg

He won the Heisman Trophy and he was never charged. He couldn't possibly be a rapist. He wasn't charged! He wasn't charged!

He's a rapist.

Well that depends. If he's eventually drafted by the Phins, then he was only charged, but never convicted, so he's totally 100% innocent and potentially a saint. If he's drafted by the jests or pats, it's unbelievable that he wasn't convicted and the league is rigged.

Well that depends. If he's eventually drafted by the Phins, then he was only charged, but never convicted, so he's totally 100% innocent and potentially a saint. If he's drafted by the jests or pats, it's unbelievable that he wasn't convicted and the league is rigged.

I'm sure some would spin it that way.

Me, I don't want him or Big Ben on my team.

Back
Top Bottom