Jameis Winston Out Two weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Out Two weeks

I think Ryan Fitzpatrick is their backup this season?

Honestly, I don't think it matters. They're both equally likely to throw incredibly stupid interceptions. If our secondary shows up and plays well, we can make them pay. If not, they'll look like world beaters.

It's on us.

Meh, whether the Dolphins win or lose that game, it is pretty obvious that they are not a playoff caliber team this year. Just another game between two bad teams. Tannehill going down and the neglect the front office showed towards seriously improving the offensive line ruined the Dolphins 2017 season before it even started.

Meh, whether the Dolphins win or lose that game, it is pretty obvious that they are not a playoff caliber team this year. Just another game between two bad teams. Tannehill going down and the neglect the front office showed towards seriously improving the offensive line ruined the Dolphins 2017 season before it even started.
Yes my friend........

I think Ryan Fitzpatrick is their backup this season?

Honestly, I don't think it matters. They're both equally likely to throw incredibly stupid interceptions. If our secondary shows up and plays well, we can make them pay. If not, they'll look like world beaters.

It's on us.

Yes he played yesterday after they sat Winston.

But you know we'll win some games that won't mean anything and we'll be drafting around 20 or so once again. We're never good enough but we're never bad enough either

Ozzy rules!!

We won’t be at 20

But we probably will be in that ghastly 12 to 15 range

And we are going in with a massive alpha rb need too.

Separate from tight end and right guard which are the top 3

And enough with the no upside qb depth. Draft a plan b with upside

We won’t be at 20

But we probably will be in that ghastly 12 to 15 range

And we are going in with a massive alpha rb need too.

Separate from tight end and right guard which are the top 3

And enough with the no upside qb depth. Draft a plan b with upside
17th as of right now.

I actually doubt we're out of the top 10. I don't see this team winning more than two more games. 6-10 is looking very likely unless they win one of the Bills games. No shot against New England (x2), Carolina, Kansas City.

Back
Top Bottom