Jameis Winston Out Two weeks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Out Two weeks

16th.

We are as little as 1 week away from potentially being in the top 8.

Sign me up. This feels like a 2 and 6 football team to date and yet here we are still 16th

AFC blows which really sucks cause we’d be in the thick of it with tanny

Without him I just want out

And that rb situation is a joke. Gase is gonna run out of ways to try and scheme to run the ball with these backs

Oops. At first I thought there was a typo in the title, which was meant to say James is out two weeks. Once I opened the thread I realized it was about Winston. The only reason why I think it would be significant is I think he turned his ankle last night and his replacement, Sam Young, is a total stiff. Not saying James is the greatest, but he looks like a pro-bowler compared to Young. I wonder if Davis will get the nod at RT if James can't go.

call me a @#$%y fan... I don't care... but I'm ready to pull the tank job.
Only way to fix this team is through the draft. Now if only we could draft good players.

Meh, whether the Dolphins win or lose that game, it is pretty obvious that they are not a playoff caliber team this year. Just another game between two bad teams. Tannehill going down and the neglect the front office showed towards seriously improving the offensive line ruined the Dolphins 2017 season before it even started.

We are still 4-4 in a down year for the AFC. No reason to give up yet, we are right in the thick of things in fact. I would not be surprised at all if we make the playoffs, yesterday hurts a lot but we should have won that game, and probably do imo if Juice didn't F-up on the screen for the final nail in the coffin. That Ja'wuan James penalty though...brutal.

We won’t be at 20

But we probably will be in that ghastly 12 to 15 range

And we are going in with a massive alpha rb need too.

Separate from tight end and right guard which are the top 3

And enough with the no upside qb depth. Draft a plan b with upside

Hopefully that is that the range to grab that absolute beast of a guard from Notre Dame, Quenton Nelson.

Remember when Miko went all crazy (I know, pick any day of the week) and she stated that "they have a real QB" finally in Jameis. WHOOPS!

Yep, this is her QB....

Not all NFL Players agree...

Crab Legs has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer. Must have still had some butter sauce on those fingers.

If Fitzpatrick plays well in the next two games for the Bucs and their offense clicks, they go 1-1 (ie beat the Jets, lose to us), and find that identity they have been craving to find. Do the Bucs and Koetter who is arguably on the hot seat right now, stick with Fitzmagic or do they go back to Winston who has been inconsistent so far this season?

It could create a quarterback controversy in Tampa if Fitzpatrick does well.

As for the game he misses against us, it shouldn’t make a difference, though Fitzpatrick has had some big games against us, and it would just be our luck for him to turn it on against us with the way this season has gone.

Oh good! Anytime you get one of the top 100 players in the NFL out it's an advantage. Seriously, it pissed me off that Winston put up Tannehill numbers and was the 52nd rated player in that top 100 countdown. Draft status is everything. I've watch Winston only a few times, I don't think he's very good.

Back
Top Bottom