James Harden traded to Rockets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Harden traded to Rockets

There's money behind the deal.....sad that they break up a championship contender over a few million. Better hope Martin returns to form or Lamb is some star in waiting or they're going to get crucified for this trade.

For only 4.5 million more, there's no reason why they shouldn't have gotten a deal done, but I don't see this trade being that bad for the Thunder.

Biggest reason being I'm a fan of Jeremy Lamb. I think he can be a solid scorer, but I think he has huge defensive potential. Offensively, there isn't much of a drop off between Martin and Harden. Aside from last year, Martin has always been an efficient scorer. As the 3rd option on the Thunder, I can see his efficiency going back up. Obviously he's not the passer that Harden is. Or the defender, but Lamb should make up for that, eventually becoming a better Sefolosha for the Thunder.

The draft picks they got are rather worthless though if I'm reading right. Lakers first round pick, worthless. Lottery protected Raptors pick isn't all that great either. Like I said though, no reason why they shouldn't have gotten Harden locked up though.

traded him because they didn't have the money to keep Harden while also improving the team. Pretty much everybody said they had to make a decision on either Harden or Ibaka.

Funny how 78 mil was a completely reasonable payroll but that last mil and a half was just completely out of the question. What a miserable owner Bennett is......I hope Durant tells him where to stick it 3 yrs from now and he spends the next decade thinking of the hundreds of millions hes flushed down the drain.

At least it should be entertaining watching Durant go down the same path of Kobe, Lebron, Howard and 'Melo. Maybe Westbrook develops into that superstar sidekick.....I just don't see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom