James out Long Term! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James out Long Term!

Well, if Davis plays well that is huge for cap saving next year. This could turn into a huge gift or a season ender

Well,..Being that we are Dolphin fans..I expect that gift to be of the gag gift variety....SURPRISE!!! here is a well packaged turd.

Glass half full: Is James replaceable cheaply or a must resign. Worst case we get a higher draft pic.

Glass half empty: A weak line just got weaker

Can we still decline his 5th year option if he were to go on Ir? Maybe just maybe Jesse Davis can do okay there... we will find out soon. It’s a damn shame Eric smith got hurt, he’s got some real potential for us there. Maybe activate Asiata for this game? We are gonna need all the help we can get

color me not surprised I bet he has a broken foot

if it's lis franc then I would rescind the option

of course if we do we just add to the needs list which now has lead running back on it

wow it never stops with the Dolphins ... Every year we get hype , and by mid season here we are again...SMH

Some tweets were saying it’s possible he’s out long term, as in won’t play in 2018.

If Sam Young gets the start I'll stay up all night Sunday, drag through work Monday, and force myself to knock out early.

Some tweets were saying it’s possible he’s out long term, as in won’t play in 2018.
If that's the case.... He's got to be let go. Better hope one or two of the unproven young linemen show something in the final half of the season. Otherwise, we could potentially need 3-4 starting OL.

Back
Top Bottom