James Walker's thoughts on team and Clabo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Walker's thoughts on team and Clabo

Another free agent mentioning Tannehill as a reason to sign with Miami...

says Tanny was solid last year, we filled almost all of our needs except for maybe LT, in position to make a wild card run, could challenge for the AFC east, of course mentions the might Tom Brady...........overall really likes what we have done this offseason

Love the immediate "we"

"We made some big moves in the offseason in free agency, and the draft look like it went really well," Clabo said of the Dolphins. "With the young QB with a lot of upside, I feel like we can make some noise."

Love the immediate "we"

Yup, shows his team-based mentality from the get-go. Culture, my friends, Philibin has been the catalyst in changing the perception of the culture of this team around the NFL. It's about time free agents have been proud to come in and change this team's mentality.

Good Listen, he does stress that the LT position not appropriately being addressed is his opinion and based off of last season, and that the Dolphins are confident going with J. Martin. If Martin does indeed show that needed improvement from year one to year two and can anchor that spot, then this offense has the potential to be very very good. I think Tannehill will only improve in his second year and with a now solid O-Line, a good running game, and much improved passing game, the pieces are in place.

Back
Top Bottom