James wouldn't mind going to Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James wouldn't mind going to Dolphins

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
James wouldn't mind going to Dolphins Almost as soon as Ricky Williams was done telling the Dolphins he was retiring after five seasons, Edgerrin James was expressing interest in returning to South Florida to play for the team with a big hole at running back, according to the Miami Herald.
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2607644 ------- Didnt see this anywhere, thought I would pass it on.

It's nice to dream, but Edge won't be coming here. This isn't the first time that he has shown interest in becoming a Dolphin but there is no way we could trade for him.

I dont think that we are going to get him this year but he is a FA after this season and so is Harrison I think Edge will be gone. Which would also make since on getting rid of him now so you can get something in return.

I dont know, with all the money the Colts tied into Manning this year, they may want a little releif . I like James, but if he doesnt come, I hope Miami gives Minor a chance to do it. Theres just no one else out there that impresses me, that we could get, that I want to take a shot on this year. I wonder if anyone knows what RB 's may become free next year if we dont find what we are looking for this year.

isn't james injuryed alot? with the recievers we have now, we can have a balanced offensive game , with the backs we have. philly last year had a 3 back rotation, with duece, buckhalter,and the other guy. we have 3 young backs who all want to show what they can do. and there all cap friendly.

Back
Top Bottom