Jared Odrick placed on IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jared Odrick placed on IR

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins have placed rookie DE Jared Odrick on IR. There is an open spot now on the 53 man roster

Who else have the Cowboys cut that we can sign to fill the spot?

In other news, Chad Henne will start at QB for the Dolphins on Sunday when they face the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This is why I am not in the Phins FO. I didn't even think of this excellent idea. Super Bowl here we come.

All joking aside, DONT THINK IT CANT HAPPEN! They could save the team a **** ton of money by cutting Carey and bringing in this Brewster dude to start at RT next season. I wouldnt put it past these morons.

All joking aside, DONT THINK IT CANT HAPPEN! They could save the team a **** ton of money by cutting Carey and bringing in this Brewster dude to start at RT next season. I wouldnt put it past these morons.
After this offseason I wouldn't put anything past these dudes. Who needs a top 5 rushing attack when you can save money? Good lord we are the Geico of the NFL.

After this offseason I wouldn't put anything past these dudes. Who needs a top 5 rushing attack when you can save money? Good lord we are the Geico of the NFL.

That money got you Dansby and Marshall. Yeah, it's frustrating to lose that top 5 running game, but I bet if Ross/Ireland asked you the same question (Smiley & Grove or Dansby & Marshall?) nearly every single Phins fan would have said Dansby and Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom