Jared Odrick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jared Odrick

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
Saw in the stat-line Odrick had a sack today and saw a tweet saying thats his 3rd sack in 4 weeks

I've had to work this past 3 Sundays including today so I haven't been able to see him play

How has he looked? I can see the sack in the stat-line, but is he getting consistent pressure and beating the man opposite him consistently?

Saw in the stat-line Odrick had a sack today and saw a tweet saying thats his 3rd sack in 4 weeks

I've had to work this past 3 Sundays including today so I haven't been able to see him play

How has he looked? I can see the sack in the stat-line, but is he getting consistent pressure and beating the man opposite him consistently?
He has looked ok nothing to get crazy about, has had his sacks off of coverage sacks tho.

The pee-wee dance should go, but he is providing some good pressure. His offsides killed a huge sack near the end of the game.

He has more picks than Sean Smith and is tied with Davis. LOL.

He's a DL in a 3-4; he's not supposed to be flashy just consistent.
Kerrigan and Orakpo are both 3-4 DE's. They are very explosive and flashy. Sorry, consistent isn't good enough. This guy is nothing special, and like said, he has been getting coverage sacks.

Kerrigan and Orakpo are both 3-4 DE's. They are very explosive and flashy. Sorry, consistent isn't good enough. This guy is nothing special, and like said, he has been getting coverage sacks.

No they're OLB.

NO they're not. They are both outside linebackers in a 3-4.

Come on, this is very basic stuff. You should know that.

Are you serious? Kerrigan and Orakpo are Rush LB's in a 3-4....Odrick plays DE in the 3-4. Kerrigan and Orakpo are meant to rush the QB while Odrick is meant to control his 2 gaps and only rush on sure passing downs. These guys play COMPLETELY different positions/roles. Plus, Odrick is better as a 1-gap penetrating DT that he played in college.

Why is he not the greatest player in the NFL already????????? Afterall he's a 2nd year player that missed almost his entire rookie year due to an injury. Coverage sacks obviousily don't count, only Dolphins get coverage sacks, all other NFL players get sacks from the greatest moves you've ever seen, J.Odrick sucks...obviousily.

3-4 ends don't typically fill up the sack numbers. They free up OLBs and are key for stopping the run.

3-4 ends don't typically fill up the sack numbers. They free up OLBs and are key for stopping the run.

Yea i didn't necessarily mean just sacks, yea in a 3-4 they are a plus, but is he holding his own and stuffing the run and getting in the backfield aka is he a "difference maker" "play maker"

About DAMN time.

This kid has been a HUGE disappointment IMVHO. He's not even being asked to do that much, and he isnt.....

To bad he can't be Richard Seymour of the 2003 pats after playing a hole 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom