Jared Odrick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jared Odrick

Rodney1505

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think this guy has a breakout year.....Just got a feeling he is gonna be a beast this year....i hope so....i wanna see some more pee wee herman sack celebrations

Only piece this team is missing is that #1 receiver Iv read the quote from Philbin about his WCO doesnt need a #1 reciever but at the same time Hartline might have a hard time making some other teams roster much less being 1 on our depth chart

I quite agree with you on Odrick. Liked what I saw from him last year and he looked pretty huge in his pic. He looks like he could crush the average man, hulk style.

KLY_0552p--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I think the guy is due..I hope he can stay healthy tho.

I think if he stays healthy, this will be a breakout year for him!

I believe this is his breakout year because we are moving back to the 4-3 defense. When he was drafted, there were doubts about him being successful in a 3-4 defense. IMO, he is the one defensive lineman who is really going to breakout this year.

I think they ask him to drop 15 to 20lbs and have him play LDE on 1st and 2nd down and then move inside on 3rd down or obvious passing situations like the Giants do with Tuck. If he can play at 285lbs this would be able to happen.

I don't understand why he's lifting those irons and tightening his biceps. He should be training his triceps, shoulder, and hip muscles for quick, violent, initial punch just like you would train to jab in boxing. Every o-line trains on weights its not likely he will out brute strength an opposing player. Training biceps serves well in wrestling. This is why wrestlers are terrible at striking in MMA, most don't know how to balance their workouts. If he wants to always bull rush, he would need to quickly release off the line and get leverage on opposing players then utilize his bicep muscles.

Odrick at DE in a 4-3 seems like fail to me. However I do like his quickness inside.

Back
Top Bottom