Jaret Patterson RB Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaret Patterson RB Buffalo

LargoFin

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This dude deserves his own thread. Yesterday, Jaret Patterson rushed 36 times for 409 yards, and 8 TDs against Kent State. This is unbelievable. I had to cross check sources to make sure this is correct. This might be the greatest stat line in the history of cfb.
36 attempts for 409, 11.6 average, 8 TD, 62 long.

It's time we acknowledge this dude as a force to be reckoned with. He now in 4 games has 16 TDs and over 900 yards.

He rushed for 700 yards in the past two weeks. The rest of his career doesn'tt really jump out atr you. At 5'9 196 I'm not sure ofhis NFL value. To me a back under 200 pounds needs to have elite quickness or speed and I'm not sure Patterson has either.

I have not watched him play live, but I looked up his stats and one thing that jumps off the page to me, is 0 catches. In basically 3 years of starting he has 20 catches. At 5'9 195 and known for his speed, he needs to be a factor in the passing game for me to consider him early.

Obviously I dont know the full reason, but seems weird.

I have always felt that college RB's needs to be evaluated by the look test and what they do on tape in terms of hitting the hole quickly, having a good cutback, breaking tackles, catching the ball etc....stats are not very relevant in my opinion.

Backs can pile up numbers for reasons other than their actual talent.

I do like the small school gem though...........

Kalen Ballage once had 7 TDs in a college game. Sometimes college stat lines can be very misleading. Although still agree the kid deserves some props

Incredible game and heā€™s the kinda guy I root for but the only thing that really pops out is his stat line. Most of them touchdowns he was running through holes the size of a drive thru

Incredible game and heā€™s the kinda guy I root for but the only thing that really pops out is his stat line. Most of them touchdowns he was running through holes the size of a drive thru

I'd pay more attention to that bulldozer at left tackle by the name of Kayode Awosika if I were folks. One of the best candidates to kick inside and play for 10 years at the next level in my opinion.

Reactions: A1.
I'd pay more attention to that bulldozer at left tackle by the name of Kayode Awosika if I were folks. One of the best candidates to kick inside and play for 10 years at the next level in my opinion.

looks like me making my way back to the sweet potato casserole on thanksgiving while everyone is still fixing their first plate. Gtfo my way

that power and drive reminds me of scherff at Iowa. They look to be similar size as well

Back
Top Bottom