Jarvis landry halftime speech | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis landry halftime speech

Like I said, he brings the energy to Miami's offense. He's the one who holds everybody else accountable, even the coaches. Nobody else can do it or will do it.

His team is not just going to stand around and get a paycheck while they get beat, like they used to before he arrived. That's been the biggest difference with Miami since he was drafted. It's his energy.

His consistency sets the example.

I was sitting right in front of our bench last week when Juice came off limping in the 4th. The ENTIRE section of Dolphin fans I was sitting with were all holding their collective breath before we realized it was just cramps. The thought of losing Juice for that game let alone to another team makes my stomach hurt! PAY THE MAN! He IS the Miami Dolphins

Until we've established this type of attitude as part of the team culture, we will need to pay a premium to those that are helping to lay the groundwork. Pay the man.

T-bum won't pay him but wish there was a way to keep him. T-Bum got lucky letting Miller walk and Ajayi blow it up , but fail letting Vernon walk and will fail letting Jarvis walk

On our home games. Every time Jarvis Landry catches the ball. How about we chant Pay Landry,Pay Landry,Pay Landry. I don't trust T-Bum but Ross won't allow T-Bum to dump Jarvis if the the crowd does that.

no way, no need to dwell on that game time. He knows whats going on and I believe he believes he will be taken care of. Let's keep the chants team related.

It Would be awesome if there was a video
Never gonna happen under Gase. No locker room leakage since he started, unlike philibin and Campbell who were happy for game ball speeches to be broadcast etc. Gase keeps it all in house. The new Miami.

Many here thought Landry is expendable just a couple weeks ago.
Too much Madden. Remember, Madden doesn't take into account the intangibles.

Last edited:
Absolutely IDIOTIC that our Brass hasn't signed him.... They/We deserve to lose him, if He does decide to move on. Wouldn't blame Him one bit.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom