Jarvis - Questionable? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis - Questionable?

NyPhan23

Starter
Reaction score
I just got an update that Jarvis is listed as questionable on my fantasy football team. Can't find any news anywhere else, has anyone else heard this?

Knee, limited today. Sux because the probowl cb Verrett is out for the Chargers. Hope Landry plays.

If Landry doesn't play, he's definitely not worth top WR money. You won't see Antonio Brown, Brandon Cooks, De Andre Hopkins, Amari Cooper not playing with a minor twinge....They'd play opening day with a little tweak here and there. Play through it, whatever it is. HOWEVER, the thought of Grant possibly creating matchup problems is also appealing.

Jarvis is a fierce competitor. You can't deny or question it. He must have hurt himself in practice for him to be listed as questionable.

Didn't really ask if he was playing... was just curious what the issue was or if anyone had heard anything. Thanks for the update though!

My point is that you can't put too much in those reports, because like Belichick, coaches now a days use that reports to mislead, and the only thing that we know for sure is not just that Landry will play, but that he will play hard, and contribute enough to help in fantasy stats.

I feel like Gase is doing a little gamesmanship. Our 2 best offensive weapons from last year hurt now. GTFOH.

Back
Top Bottom