Jason Kidd's Ultimatum: Fire Byron Scott or I'm Leaving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Kidd's Ultimatum: Fire Byron Scott or I'm Leaving

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So says the NY POST. If this is true, Kidd needs to shut his mouth right now. What a jerk. Where was he in the Finals??

Yeah I agree 100%. If this is true then I would say See ya Kidd and your ugly *** son with a mustache. (Oops did I say that out loud)

Yea Im not a big fan of kidd even if this isnt true, i hope he doesnt go to the spurs

I am not even a Nets fan, but I will really hate Jason Kidd if he leaves New Jersey. I ended up rooting for da Nets to win the finals the last two years because I wanted to see New Jersey win something since my whole family lives there and I grew to like their players.

He's viemently denying that he ever said anything like this. So perhaps this is something that he said in confidence (off the record) that got out. Still, I'd hate to see Kidd AND Mourning go to SA. Talk about a war when LA and SA get together......

Man, the East is already weak to begin with. But if Kidd goes to SA and Mourning heads to Dallas, it would further the gap between the Big Four in the West and the rest of the league.

Fresh report on espn.com

Alonzo Mourning to sign with the Nets and that this will help to keep Kidd in NJ

That was a false report.. it was just a rumor of what kidd say, but if it was true then he would be gone in a second out of the NJ... Do a sign n trade with nets for a center in return... Zo for like freaking Aaron Williams(plays good down low zone offense)...

Back
Top Bottom