Jason Taylor interviewed by Dolphins site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor interviewed by Dolphins site

JonnyZ81

Scout Team
Reaction score
http://www.thephinsider.com/2009/7/15/949226/phinsider-exclusive-jason-taylor-q

I guess this is only half of the interview, too. it says part two will get posted tomorrow. JT comes off really good here...you can tell he's a very bright guy. and it's cool that he gives some long answers. it doesn't seem like he's just half assing it even though it's only a Dolphins blog and not a real media member interviewing him.

here's a quote:

Matty: What is it about this franchise and this city that you love so much?
Jason: "South Florida took us in and has treated us like family for 12 years. I say 12 because even when I left, the community continued to support me, my family and our Foundation. So this is home. I love the people, the city, the water, the culture, the restaurants…everything about being here. As for the team, I think it’s pretty simple. The Dolphins took a chance on me way back in 1997 and helped me live out so many of my dreams. The franchise is rich with tradition, is always run with class and despite our rough times a few years ago, I still believe this team is one of the marquee brands the NFL has under its shield."

I love JT. An I am sorry for some of the things I have said about him in the past. I can admit when I was wrong. I was wrong in my opinion of Jason.

Back
Top Bottom