Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas

miami234ever

DenverCheesesteak
Reaction score
I've been thinking, if these two guys end up never winning a super bowl it would be as sad as Dan never winning one. Would anyone be more sad if these two didn't win a super bowl than they were when dan didn't win a superbowl? I would have to say I would be, just because I wasn't as much around for the Dan era. I just hope these guys can win it because no matter what they give it there all. Come on offense, step it up!

Kelly doesn't have a sb ring but Rob johnson has one. :huh:

would you rather be Brad Johnson/Trent Dilfer and have the ring... or Kelly and Marino and not have one but be in the HOF. Id personally rather have a SB ring, a HOF ring w/o one shows you weren't exactly in the team effort, which is how I feel about Dan but not Jim.

would you rather be Brad Johnson/Trent Dilfer and have the ring... or Kelly and Marino and not have one but be in the HOF. Id personally rather have a SB ring, a HOF ring w/o one shows you weren't exactly in the team effort, which is how I feel about Dan but not Jim.

Having average to seriously bad defenses around you all of your career doesnt really help either i guess. Team effort?

yes it would be sad, but then again, they are one of the few left from Dan's last couple years regime, and they would be in great company with Dan as 3 of the elite that never won a SB. Which shows to be the best you don't need to win a SB. t

Yeah i agree but i do hope they end up with atleast one..

We should Bettis them. Just keep them on the team in some sort of situational role that anyone can do and win a Superbowl and then claim it was all about them.

Trade them to the Bills and they'll have a super bowl ring by next year.:tongue:

It's not that they have not won a Super Boel they also have limited playoff memories for the Hall voters.

I hope they get in but I would say it's 50-50 at best unless they play 2 more years at this years level and make a playoff run

Enjoy ever minute watching these guys play on defense, I'll key on either one of them.... I love those two guys, not just for how they play on the field but the character of them off the field as well

tIME FOR THE IGNORE LIST:rolleyes2

Lots of guys never won a SB.....I think Barry Sanders would have been happy just playing on a decent team.....same with guys like Dick Butkus when he played for those lousy Bear teams. BUT winning a SB doesn't mean you are a great player, but just on the right team.

Back
Top Bottom