Jason Taylor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor

Is Jason Taylor "losing it?"

• No, He is getting better every year!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Yes, His sacks and play dropped last year b/c he isn't as good as he used to be.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's the same or better, but overall play from the DL dropped last year and caused his stats to drop

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • He never had "it." Just a one-year wonder in 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure, but I hope he repeats his 2000 performance this year!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
there's the key AFTER he got past the OL the fullback saw him as a threat and blocked..... it's not like they had in their game plans "let's send 3 blockers at Taylor on this play" the FB has to be aware of where the pass rushers are. He doesn't key in on one player. Also there were times, believe it or not when there was only 1 person blocking him.

OK... let's argue semantics.... I said that at times it took 3 blockers to keep JT off the QB... excuse me for not specifying that the FB was held back for people like JT who get past the double team on the line....

As far as there being "times" when he only had one blocker... well of course there were ie: running plays, and times when he did get in to harrass, hurry or sack the QB.

The FB picks up the 1st defender!!! HENCE!! Another pass rusher like TRACE gets the sack!!! You should remember this MOULDS, since TRACE had huge games against the BILLS at WILSON STADIUM!!! I knew you guys were THICK but I didn't know SPECIAL ED THICK!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Brilliant!!!

after coming out of the bathroom with a picture of last years team, CRAZYDOLFAN305 and his crusty hands type this:
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
MouldsRocks that must me how your dad looks when his shooting heroin. Why the **** are you on this board. JT is a top 5 DE and that's a fact. Ask any coach just in your division they will confirm that. Who the **** do you guys have that can even hold JT's jock strap. You think he's balling on MTV cribs because people dont think he's a top 5 DE and he commends the attention. I ****in hate these mother****ers on this board with there stupid ass way of thinking. To think that we have gone 11-5 the previous two seasons with no Offense. Now Imagine we now have a Offense. That must be why so many of you retarded monkeys are on our boards, ya must be ****ing in your pants.!!

Wow!!! What a brilliant post. You bring a lot of class to these boards. I bet Fin-fans everywhere are happy that you are representing them here! Yeah, your right. Because he was on MTV cribs, he is an amazing DE....:rolleyes:

Also, I never said Taylor was bad, in fact I VOTED FOR THE 3rd OPTION!!! I said he was a stud DE. NOBODY here has attacked him. Youre mommy needs to give you an education and a good whoopin'!!! Get your act together and buy some hooked on phonics books....you need to read b4 you react!

Sacks aren't the only thing. He is better now than 2 or 3 years ago. Also keep in mind that last year teams didn't pass on us that much b/c our run D was worse than our pass D.

BTW, whats all this crap about him getting old? Hes only 27. Go ask a fan from a team like Green Bay whether or not JT is great.

????

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
The FB picks up the 1st defender!!! HENCE!! Another pass rusher like TRACE gets the sack!!! You should remember this MOULDS, since TRACE had huge games against the BILLS at WILSON STADIUM!!! I knew you guys were THICK but I didn't know SPECIAL ED THICK!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that's what i said b4 you moron! I said that if the opposing team uses 3 blockers on him, then that leaves only 3-4 more blockers to handle 3-6 more pass rushers..... only my point was a little different then yours. But you bring another discussion to the tabe: "Is Jason Taylor the only pass-rushing threat the Dolphins have?"

Re: Brilliant!!!

Wow!!! What a brilliant post. You bring a lot of class to these boards. I bet Fin-fans everywhere are happy that you are representing them here!

Almost as bad as your boy beefalo... you guys must be proud of him also... :rolleyes:

who said he's old booyeah???

Well not old, but one of the options is "he isn't as good as he used to be."

Beefalow is pretty bad sometimes, but he can be funny & a good smack talker every once and awile....

okay, why did this turn into a smack talk thread??? does anyone here have something related to the subject to say???

but he is no longer among the Top 3 or 5. Still a top 10 though.

Can you name 5 DEs better than JT.

why, did somebody vote for that option???

oic, since I made that option available, then I must think that right???

Re: ????

that's what i said b4 you moron! I said that if the opposing team uses 3 blockers on him, then that leaves only 3-4 more blockers to handle 3-6 more pass rushers..... only my point was a little different then yours. But you bring another discussion to the tabe: "Is Jason Taylor the only pass-rushing threat the Dolphins have?"

MOULDS please clear something up for me!!....... If I am a moron, then can you explain to me what you are?? You are on a DOLPHIN BOARD talking about DOLPHIN PLAYERS!! Is it that bad over in BILLS COUNTRY, that you have nothing to talk about on the BILLS BOARD?? I know they really suck in all but you have to do better than that!! Why don't you talk about those 4 GREAT SUPERBOWLS the BILLS were in or something!!Or how BLEDSOE is taking you guys to the superbowl!! Or better yet, learn the GAME OF FOOTBALL!!! As for your little quote at the bottom of your page, GET A LIFE!!!!!!! C'MON!!! REALLY BRO!!! THAT'S REALLY CHEESY!! MY MAN!!!! PEACE OUT SadSackoSh@#!!!

According to quite a few Sports Analysists, JT had the best all-around year from a DE, except for maybe Strahan and the sack heard 'round the world. All his stats went up, except for sacks. His lacks of sacks can be directly related to double and triple teams, as was stated earlier. This would be the same question as "did Jevon Kearse lose it after his rookie season?" He had no where near as good stats. The answer is definately no, and the same can be said for JT......

Actually...

does anyone here have something related to the subject to say???

I think the results of your poll says it all... and since you admittedly chose option 3... I can't understand why you are arguing about it... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom