Jason Whitlocks TEN MORE NFL TRUTHS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Whitlocks TEN MORE NFL TRUTHS

Way_Far_Fan_13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me but why does everyone think The Dolphins are overachievers? I see underachieving I think the Dolphins with the talent they have should be 3-0 and Ronnie should have 400 yards. I know ESPN has something against the Dolphins but if they can get on the Bengals bandwagan after 15 years of no playoffs then why can't they just admit that the Dolphins are not a bad team?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page...whitlock/050929

Quote by Jason Whitlock

3. Of the undefeated teams -- Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Washington and Tampa Bay -- the Buccaneers will stay undefeated the longest.

If the Bengals get by Houston this weekend, which I don't expect, they'll lose on the road at Jacksonville. Seattle or Denver will stop the Redskins within the next two weeks. The Colts have two straight road trips against beatable opponents -- Tennessee and San Francisco -- but winning on the road is terribly difficult.

Meanwhile, the Bucs host Detroit, then get to play the QB-less Jets. After Tampa Bay wins those, I envision the Bucs' trouncing overachieving Miami and whipping San Fran on the road to make it to 7-0.

Watch the Bucs get rolled by Detroit this weekend.

There goes the guys whole column.......

let's keep things in perspective. the bucs beat a BAD minnesota team, a BAD buffalo team and a TERRIBLE green bay team on a missed extra point. give credit where credit is due...they are winning on the road, but they have 3 wins against teams that are a combined 2-7.

thecoordinator said:
let's keep things in perspective. the bucs beat a BAD minnesota team, a BAD buffalo team and a TERRIBLE green bay team on a missed extra point. give credit where credit is due...they are winning on the road, but they have 3 wins against teams that are a combined 2-7.

Thats a great point does everyone just want the bucs to win because they want Cadilac to be better the Ronnie?

He actually thinks the Bengals will lose to Houston? What a joke. And he talks like its a no brainer.

Keep Miami under the radar? Fine by me.

Last year they called the Chargers overachievers all season. I'll take 12 wins as overachievers!

Saban specifically said one his goals was to get players and the team to overachieve. Looks like he's on the right path!

It is ESPN don't take it to heart! They can be real idiots.

KTownsDolphins said:
There not the patriots,

Ok but the Dolphins beat the Panthers who just got done beating the Patriots I would think that would get Miami some respect. They don't even say anything about the goal line stands Miami has had.

I don't understand the theory we have great talent. No one will dispute we drafted terribly in the early rounds for a half dozen years. Those guys should be the heart of the team right now, yet they're basically gone. Our free agency was subpar until this year. We don't have a top flight QB. Now how do you overcome those three basic truths yet have outstanding talent? The bottom of the roster was such mush we couldn't wait to dump them for other teams' rejects or practice squad guys a few weeks ago. Just because we know all the names doesn't make them equal or superior to comparitive no-names elsewhere. Once we acquire better players in a year or two everyone will look back and agree the talent level was lower than we thought when Saban took over.

Awsi Dooger said:
I don't understand the theory we have great talent. No one will dispute we drafted terribly in the early rounds for a half dozen years. Those guys should be the heart of the team right now, yet they're basically gone. Our free agency was subpar until this year. We don't have a top flight QB. Now how do you overcome those three basic truths yet have outstanding talent? The bottom of the roster was such mush we couldn't wait to dump them for other teams' rejects or practice squad guys a few weeks ago. Just because we know all the names doesn't make them equal or superior to comparitive no-names elsewhere. Once we acquire better players in a year or two everyone will look back and agree the talent level was lower than we thought when Saban took over.

Ronnie Brown,Chris Chambers,Randy McMichael,Jason Taylor,Zach Thomas,Junior Seau,Kevin Carter,Keith Traylor,Channing Crowder,Lance Schulters,Ricky Williams,
IMO that is pretty good talent we have the key parts. QB and Oline have done pretty good as well.

To qoute myself in a thread a couple days ago about the same column, "Who the hell is Jason Whitlock?".

Dolfan5000 said:
To qoute myself in a thread a couple days ago about the same column, "Who the hell is Jason Whitlock?".

Jason Whitlock is what we call a yellow journalist in the newspaper world. He exists solely for the purpose to stir people up and piss them off, a la Skip Bayless, Dan Le Batard, and Mike Berardino.

Back
Top Bottom