Jauron displeased with four absent Bills rookies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jauron displeased with four absent Bills rookies

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-9-50/Jauron-displeased-with-four-absent-Bills-rookies.html

"They need to be here," Jauron said. "I understand all the things that go into the negotiations, both sides, but they need to be here. They'll miss work that's hard to make up."

Absent are defensive end Aaron Maybin (11th overall selection), guards Eric Wood (28th) and Andy Levitre (51st) and defensive back Jairus Byrd (42nd). Wood and Levitre are projected starters. Tight end Shawn Nelson, a fourth-round pick, also missed the morning practice, but he signed his contract Friday and was expected on the field in the afternoon.
The thing I don't get is that the #41 and #43 overall picks have already signed. How can Byrd, who is sandwiched in between those two not be signed in time for the start of camp? I understand why Pat White(#44) isn't signed yet, because his camp doesn't start for another whole week. How can Buffalo not get a deal done with Byrd? Not to mention, there is no real excuse for not getting a deal done with Levitre either. I completely can justify why Maybin and Wood are not under contract, but I think it is pretty unacceptable that the Bills front office couldn't sign Levitre and Byrd in time. What have they been doing all summer?

would love for the bill's relationship with byrd to completely fall apart. he's the CB i wanted. i think we all know that isn't exactly the best run organization in the NFL. like it nubs.

Back
Top Bottom