Ja’Wuan James’ future uncertain as Dolphins offensive line deals with instability | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja’Wuan James’ future uncertain as Dolphins offensive line deals with instability

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Ja’Wuan James’ future with the team is in serious question both short-term and long-term.

The team’s starting right tackle will miss Monday night’s game against the Carolina Panthers because he has what is being called a hamstring injury that is requiring he seek multiple opinions on how to manage its seriousness. And so based on what those medical opinions are, James might return to the field later this year, or be forced to shut it down the rest of the season and go on injured reserve.

“We’re still going through the process with him,” coach Adam Gase said Thursday. “We’ll know more hopefully by the end of the week.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article183670546.html

Explains the poach of the OL from PS as expected- this horrid year continues.

****ing end this season already. Bad news after bad news.

I think the team will keep James. If not, Miami will have to find at least one starting caliber offensive guard, a right tackle and a center. That's a lot to ask in one season, especially for a unit that needs stability.

I think the team will keep James. If not, Miami will have to find at least one starting caliber offensive guard, a right tackle and a center. That's a lot to ask in one season, especially for a unit that needs stability.

That doesn't mean you spend money on a tackle with no consistency or any type of physical play. It maybe alot to ask for during this off season, but it needs to be done. The only untouchable on that line is Tunsil, and that's because he will in year 3 and can be kicked inside.

James will be gone sooner than later, and Pouncey too. All these first round picks we invest into the OL and they fizzle out after a couple seasons. The last great OL we had was Jake Long, and that was before he was ruined playing in a blowout. I'm sick and tired of this stuff. Albert should still be the LT and Tunsil the LG.

We might need to completely blow this unit up. It's pathetic how Tannenbum has failed so miserably in 3 years to build this group.

Well, let us see what we have with Jesse Davis, Larsen should be close to, if not ready to play, so take this as am audition for what we need to do in the off-season.

I am sure Gase has not quit on this season, and I still will not either...even if, were to win a superbowl, it would have to be one of the biggest upset seasons ever by a team.

OK, I like Gase but now I'm really starting to wonder what is it that he sees on Pouncey that nobody else sees. Kind of like your friend growing up and thought that one girl was hot while the rest of us were going like "WTF" does he sees on her?" It scares me to think that Gase might really be counting on Pouncey after this year. The guy has been horrible all year, costs too much and can't even practice. Our O-line will never get better if the HC thinks this way!!

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom