Ja'Wuan James Introduced In Davie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja'Wuan James Introduced In Davie

Time to move on from bashing the kid. Welcome to Miami.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Mike wallace and Tannehill are the two happiest people in Davie with the pick. James will give Tannehill more time to make throws. Lazor will be able to open up the playbook better to let plays develop.

We needed o-line help. Now, let's get some playmakers. ASJ and Jeremy Hill would be ONE HELLUVA 2nd day!

He seems like a humble, high character guy. Interviews well. I'd expect him to grow into a leader. Not necessarily a fiery leader but a professional leader. Later, if some dumb kid does something stupid, he would pull him aside and he would say "that's not how we do things, here." That's what I see. I like him. I can see why Philbin would like him. Reeks of professionalism. He is also smart enough to say the right things.

I support him totally like I am sure everyone does.

we don't resent him as a man, I don't resent anybody Ireland chose(it wasn't their fault)

I hope RT will tell assholes like Pouncey to behave like a captain and support this man

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Time to move on from bashing the kid. Welcome to Miami.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

bashing the pick <> bashing the kid

give us a break from that kind of BS

This pick is growing on me. I´m almost starting to think it was ok to not trade down.

autonomous GM's would have traded down

Philbin said take him and we did

autonomous GM's would have traded down

Philbin said take him and we did

So it's better to be Rex who wanted to retain buttfumble, wanted badly to sign Ware, and wanted "very badly" to get ReVis back but Itzdick cut him off at the knees?

Really happy with this pick, has experience in the sec and seems like a high character guy. Every pick comes with a risk of failure, we addressed a need now just hope he delivers.

Seems like a good kid who really wants to play here. Hope he's the man for the next 8 to 10 years.

So it's better to be Rex who wanted to retain buttfumble, wanted badly to sign Ware, and wanted "very badly" to get ReVis back but Itzdick cut him off at the knees?

I wasn't making a value judgement here, just describing what Ross has built.

this should be putwordsinpeoplesmouthsheaven.com

so far today people think I hate Juwann James and love Rex Ryan, never said that

so far today people think I hate Juwann James and love Rex Ryan, never said that

This person thinks you like to take shots at other posters without actually contributing anything positive to the discussion.

Prove me wrong hotshot.

Back
Top Bottom